Canterlot University

Hey guys this is my first book ever on wattpad so tell what i can improve on if anyone reads this anyway and ill try to post 3 a week maybe anyway on with le book!

Twilght's POV

"Hurry Twi I still need to get gas before we go and you know who much I despise traffic" Rarity my fashion friend exclaims for the third time.

"Finally im here with everything thing" I say then I stuff all of my clothes and my books in her truck. I cant go anywhere without my books duh! We drive all the way to the most beautiful place in the world Canterlot University.

Since we both got scholarships we have thus amazing house. "I love the decor and the purple curtains" Rarity says as she holds the silk smooth curtains. "Did you hear that" i say as i hear a screech form the drive way, " lets check it out" We both say as we run to the driveway.

Dash's POV

When i pull into the drive way i almost crash into the garage and Applejack would kill me and my car for that. "Dash! slow down i dont wanna die today" Applejack wines.

"We!" My peepy loveable pink friend Pinke shouts with her arms in the air. Fluttershy didnt say anything she just held the back of Pinke's seat which left scratch marks which i was really mad about.

Thats when we saw two girls one with stylish purple curly hair and the other with long straight purple and a stripe of pink hair in it both wearing a rank yop and some shorts. "Rarity, Twilght!" me and pinke shout all the hugs were exchange and everyone packed in and our university story starts tomorrow.

Last night we didnt do much we catched up since we all last time we got together which was 4 years ago so yeah alot was said but i had a few secerts of my own and i knew Twi was hiding something when we were talking about our love lifes.

"Break....fest is um ready" I barely heard flutters with the pillows over me head. My room is teel and a lightning printed bed which I think made this room awesome. I got up and sluggishly walk down the stairs to see everyone stuffing their mouths with.......PANCAKES!

"Hey leave some for me!" i yelled making everyone look. "Sorry dash earlier bird gets the worm" Rarity says obnoxiusly with her finger in tge air waving it around. I see only one pancake left and Applejack saw it too we were glaring daggers while still looking at the pancake.

Applejack's POV

I saw how dash was staring at me and if looks could kill I would be dead. I quickly jumped from my barstool and rushed for it but even before I knew it she got a plate syrup and the pancake! My jaw just hit the floor.

Dash's POV

After breakfast everyone went to their classes i was by myslef in gym so i change quickly and got to stretching "class today its going to be simple girls vs boys races" my face light ip and a giant smile is plastered on my face then i realized the girls went the wrong class and we were all next to each other. I couldn't wait this.

Hey guys tell me if all the s words like still tell me if it doesn't shiw the s and ill try to fix it later