Chapter 9 | Beautiful NightMare

Maria POV

I woke up at like 2 pm. Chris had his arms wrapped around me. I wonder how I'm gonna tell my mom and how she will react.. Maybe I should wait till I'm 3 or 4 months to tell her. I'm only like a week or 2 in. I got up and put my robe on and went to brush my teeth then laid back down because I was so sore, I was more sore than I was last time , I just laid down on my phone for a minute.
I sat on Chris & took a picture of him sleep

( Pretend that he look how he look currently ) I put it on Instagram and captioned it , " Look at my sleeping baby

( Pretend that he look how he look currently ) I put it on Instagram and captioned it , " Look at my sleeping baby. ❣💍😌 " I didn't tag his page cause I didn't want no one looking at my Bae body 😒 It instantly start getting likes, And he start moving then woke up and looked up & smiled ,

"GoodMorning " he said smiling.

" Not Morning Anymore.. "

" Well , Sherlock. What are you doing " his sleepy voice was so 😩😍😍

" Nothing "

I said smiling and getting off him and laying back down. He grabbed his phone and I figured he seen it cause he start smiling after a minute.

Chris POV

I woke up to see a picture of me on Instagram sleep , it was on Maria's page. That's what she was doing. She's so adorable 😍 I love her personality , and so much more. I really think I love her and I want to tell her at the perfect time and the perfect way. I wanna take her out for dinner.. 🤔 it was only 2:40. I have time , she can get ready sometime around 6 and we leave at 7 , get there by 8 and see how it goes.

" Hey bae .. "

" Yes ? " She said looking up from her phone

" You think we should go out tonight, like to dinner or something ? "

" More like a date ? " she smiled

" Yeah " I said nervous. I don't know why I was though.

" Yess! I always wanted to go on one! So when do I get ready? Where we going an- " She said getting excited.

" Ok ok , im only telling you what time to get ready which is 6. " she started pouting.

" Ok ok. Well I'm going back to sleep until then. " she said laying down.

Great ! Enough time for me to get things done.

" Ok "
" Wait but baby " she said in a low voice

" Yes "

" What about my face ? "

" Baby, your lip already healed , your scratch is healing .. You barely can see it and the swollen is almost down and the discoloration is almost gone , and if there's anything you feel is noticeable , it's nothing make up can't fix "

She was quiet for a minute and said ,
" Ok. I'll try but I'm going back to sleep. "

" Ok " I said and leaned over and kissed her forehead. She was sleep already 🙄