Chapter 14 | Expect The Unexpected

Maria POV

-
It's been officially 5 days since what happened ( it's now Tuesday ).
I didn't go to school Monday cause I overslept, but today I was going.

I got up and did my morning hygiene routine then got out and put on some lotion and everything else.
I wanted to feel cute today, I don't know why.
But I put on a dark grey, long sleeve , hoody like half top , some high top baby blue jeans with some rips , my peach high top ones and a peach like necklace. I put the top of my hair in a ponytail and left the bottom down, some lipgloss on and mascara. I grabbed my beats, purse, phone, and keys and walked downstairs.
I felt cute. ( picture of outfit above )

I left out the house and was on my way to school. I probably was early but I needed to get my make up work anyway. Plus it was only 7:20 and by the time I get there, it'll be 7:25, almost time for class.

I finally made it to the school and went to my locker to put up my purse because from 1st-3rd , I don't really need nothing but a journal and a pen.

3124456780 : GoodMorning Pretty Girl😘
Me : Who Is This?
3124456780 : August 😑
Me : Oh I'm Sorry, GoodMorning 💕
3124456780 : Sorry, I Haven't Been Texting You.. I Been Busy .. But I Have Been Thinking Of You 😏

I started blushing,
" Aye ! " I looked up, caught off guard.
Tyga was walking towards me.

" Wassup ? "

" Wassup Wit You & My Boy ? "

" What you mean ? "

  " What you mean what I mean, he told me what happened..Why you on that with him?"

" He obviously didn't tell you everything. "

" Well all he told me was that y'all got in a big argument and y'all not talking.. "

" Naw, I think you should hear the story first before you start assuming. " I said walking off.

" Wait.. Tell me, I wanna know. He my right hand mans, and you his girl , more like a sister to me.. so I'm here for both of y'all. I'm not gone pick sides either. Tell me, we got time... Our first period teacher not here anyway, we can talk about it in there. " he said, as the bell rang. We walked to the class and sat all the way in the back.

" Alright... "

" Talk mf " He said chuckling.

" Well.. Did he tell you I was pregnant ? "

His eyes got big and he got up cheesing hard asf, walking back and forth then came back to me.

" Word?! , Forreal? By him right ? " he said still smiling.

" Yea ... Duh. "

" That's my boy. " he said smiling hard.

" You so goofy, anyways... I was at his house the other day, probably like Thursday and he was sleep and I was looking at a movie. So , his phone vibrate. At first I wasn't gone touch it, but then I glanced at it and it said Ariel.. "

Tyga start shaking his head

" Let me finish before you say anything .. Anyway, I read the message she basically asking him is they gonna finish what they started , so I threw my phone at him and I bring it up to him and then he tried to talk and I cut him off and went home.

Later that day, he come by to my house and we start arguing.. This nigga telling me he cheated on me WHILE I was in the hospital those short days and he said it wasn't intentionally done but it happened anyway, so I say all type of hurtful stuff like I regret him being the father of my child, how we good without him, don't need him and all that.