Chapter 18 | Not So Good After All

Chris POV

" GET UP , GET UP ! We Get To Find Out The Gender Of The Baby Today " I yelled shaking Maria.

I really hope it's a boy cause I don't want a girl in all honesty.

" Oh my god move " she complained with her eyes closed , yet still laying there.

" Baeeee get up " I kept shaking her. Then she finally got up and gave me a straight face meaning " move "

Maria POV

This nigga really woke me up. I'm excited to know the gender too but this nigga better be excited rather it's a girl or boy the way he woke me up.

I did my normal hygiene routine and threw on some grey sweats and a white loose shirt and let my loose waves hang on my shoulders to the side.

I went and got my Nike slides and threw them on with some white socks and called it a day. It's 10:08 and my appointment isn't till 11 so I have time to eat or whatever else I want to do.

I got in my car and took a selfie real quick just cause.

Pretty Face Make A Nigga Chase 😏___

___

By the time I got back from going to McDonald's and finishing my food, it was 10:46.
I told Chris to bring his bum ass down and we left to go to the clinic.

We made it just in time, it was 10:58.
After checking in , I sat Down, finally and taking a breath.

" Rios ! " a doctor called

" Damn. " I mumbled getting back up. I just sat down

" Last door on the left " she instructed with her and Chris following behind me.

" Hi, I'm Dr. Ramirez as you know. You're here for the gender correct? "

" Yes."

She left out for a second. I don't know why though. 

" What's wrong " I asked turning to Chris who seemed worried or mad, I didn't really know cause I couldn't really read his expression.

Then he looked up at me and shook his head and look back down.

Dr. Ramirez came back in and Instructed me to lift my shirt and I did, then she put some cold gel on my stomach and used a machine and some tool to look around my stomach.

" Look " she pointed to the screen.

Then she looked back at me turning the machine off and wiping off the gel.

" Congratulations on your girl. " She smiled handing me a paper then leaving out.

" Omg Chris , we're having a girl. " I said full of excitement. I wanted a girl too.

" Yay.. " Chris sarcastically said

" Why so dry, I thought you'd be more excited. "

" I Wanted a boy , but I guess we don't always get what we want. "