Chapter 16 | Telling Mom

I stared at him for a second.
Then he moved his head in the " I'm Waiting " motion.
" He's a friend. "

" A Friend? Do you think I'm stupid ? "
Chris said getting up getting in my face. Now getting mad.

" He Is. "

" Is that right? "

" Yea. " I Said Looking Down.

Chris picked up my phone & started pressing something.

" So You Mean To Tell Me This Is How Friends Talk? Do I look like BooBoo the fool? "

He said scrolling up and down in my messages showing me.

" It's not like we talking about something we not suppose to be talking about. We haven't kissed, had sex, had any physical encounter with each other but you're tripping. I ain't you Chris, ima keep my shit zipped. I know what I'm doing. There's nothing wrong with texting a friend. I can understand why you taking it that way but ion want him, if I did we wouldn't be on that little ass conversation. What the fuck. "

" Emojis "

" What ? " I said looking confused.

" Look at the emojis you used! "

" What's wrong w- "

" Emojis mean a lot of things MF, don't start acting dumb. "

" If it ain't the wet emoji and the peach then shut that shit up! "

I said grabbing my food, snatching my phone and going in the guest room.
I went in the room and slammed the door.

    ⁃   
Half way done with my food , I checked the time and it was 6:54. Time to get ready for school I guess. I went in the guest room bathroom and took a quick shower and washed my hair , after I got out I did the dummy and didn't realize my clothes were in my room. I wasn't even mad at him cause I understood where he was coming from and what he meant. Plus I liked that he was jealous, it turned me on. 😛 But , I just didn't want to be bothered at all now by anyone, not even Chris.

With the towel wrapped around me, I went to my room to find Chris laying on the bed, dressed. Guessing he brung something with him.
I went to my closet and got out my black nike sweats and white v-neck shirt , and was gonna put my white high top ones with it. With my gray Nike jacket included. But first I needed to get my panties and bra out. I threw my wet, curly hair in a bun and went to put my panties and bra on.

I felt Chris's eyes staring at me but I didn't pay any mind.

After putting both on, I felt sick to the stomach, but of course I avoided it. Going to my dresser to get my clothes, I felt vomit in my throat and ran to the bathroom as quick as possible and letting whatever I ate fall back into the toilet.

Getting up to brush my teeth over and washed my face I felt hands on my waist.
I turned around to be met by Chris.

" You Ok? " I shook my head " yes " and continued brushing my teeth.

Walking out the bathroom after gargling mouth wash, and wiping my face, I went back to my room and continued to get dressed and Chris sat back on the bed , still looking.

" Damn.. Looking Ass Nigga " I Mumbled.

I won't lie, he looked so good and I just wanted to tackle him so bad at that moment but, I was kind of mad at him I was wrong, and he kind of was too so I'd rather not say anything.