Chapter Thirty

The people were placing our baggage inside, preparing everything for us. I sighed taking a while to get out of the limo. Heading for the plane. Thor was beside me , running around in a circle. Barking at all the airplanes and people walking around.

I went to the stairs walking up the steps slowly. Waiting for Thor to hop on each step as he took his precious time. My parents were behind me with big smiles on their faces. Excited to be getting back home and have me back as they say.

" honey, could you turn around"

" why? I don't want to see your face right now mom" I mutter, patting Thor's butt so he could keep going back.

" sweetie, please turn around"

" nope" I yell as her hand grabs mine. Tugging me back. I turn around in anger glaring at her as she sighs.

My eyes land on a figure running over to the plane. Dressed in a nice suit, his head a mess. That's when I realize who it really is. My dad looks over at Jayden who's out of breath coming up the stairs.

" you can't leave, I'll literally be broken without you" He said, taking my hands in his. I could see the tears pooling in his eyes and I felt my own coming.

" finally! boy you took longer than expected" My dad shouted at Jayden. Both of turning around to face them.

" what?' I question as my mom sighed stepping down to us.

" we love that your together your father and I have been betting on it, we just wanted to see how much he really loves you and would come to get you" My mom told us laying a hand on my shoulder. I gasped starring at my smiling parents.

" you did this on purpose?

" yeah, we did" They burst out laughing starring at one another. I glanced at Jayden who was shocked just like me.

They did all of this just to see if Jayden would come after me? I could tell Jayden didn't care about that instead grabbing me by the waist. Crashing his lips against mine.

" stay here with me" He whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. I smiled pressing a kiss to his lips.

" well honey, I guess you could stay here for college" My dad sighed with a small smile. I squealed running over to them both. Giving them a large hug.

" you have fun, we'll be back soon, oh and take you dog" My dad replied pointing to Thor who still wasn't moving from the steps. I giggled running over to the puppy and picking him up. Taking him down the steps.

" see you soon guys, love you and never do that again" I shout at them. They wave walking up the stairs inside the plane. Jayden and I go down the steps and over to the car he took. Placing my bag into the trunk.

" thank god your back, I was about to buy a ticket to Monaco" He told me, pulling me in for a big hug. His arms wrapped around me securely.

We got in the car, I placed Thor on my lap. As Jayden drove out of the airport going straight for the house. Apparently everyone was going to meet us there for a little party. I took Jayden's hand in mine, rubbing it.

" I love you and thanks for coming for me"

" course, I lost you once for a few months, that isn't happening anymore" He whispered kissing my hand.

" good, I'm not planning to go soon anyway" I reply kissing his cheek. Thor barks as I sit back down. Kissing the top of his furry head.

I was glad this was all a joke. That I wasn't really breaking it off with him because of my parents. The most important being that I was staying here for college. Now I needed to find a house in New Jersey since Princeton was located there. The college I was attending.

" by the way, does this mean we get to have sex more often"

' I'll think about" I mutter as he glances at me with a pout.

" you got some yesterday"

" so? this could become a daily thing"

" I think not loser" I laugh punching his shoulder lightly.

We drove up to my house pulling into the driveway. No one was there yet which I think Jayden got excited for. He jumped out of the car running over to my side opening the door. I got out going to the door, opening it with the key.

I placed Thor on the ground slamming the door shut. In a second I was pressed up against the wall as Jayden stood before me. His lips attached to my neck. I let out a soft moan, bringing him closer.

" I almost lost you for months and I need some lovin" He whispered into my ear. I shook my head knowing everybody would arrive in seconds.

" Jay, they'll come"

He sighed grabbing his phone and doing something before throwing it over to the ground. Picking me up bridal style carrying me over to the living room. Setting me down on the couch.

" we have two hours to spend"

" alright go get Mean Girls" I tell him. He looks at me shocked but doesn't say anything going to the cabinet full of Dvd's.

" thought you were going to get some huh? well that sucks because I want some ice cream and a movie" I smile hopping off the couch. Going towards the kitchen. Grabbing some bowls of ice cream.

I grabbed the cartons of ice cream and some spoons. Walking back to the living room. The movie was beginning to play. Jayden already sitting down on the couch.

" love you" He grinned leaning over to kiss me.

" love you too now shut up" I mumbled turning my head to the movie.

It was nice to be here with Jayden. After the crazy year of dating and not dating. Mixed signals. It was nice to finally be with him in a relationship. Hoping it would last for a while.

A/N: It's done! This isn't my best book that I must admit. I began to write this a few years back and then changed it around now, but I'm not as happy with the result. In the future I might edit it all over because the mistakes are clear on every chapter. It was just supposed to be a quick and happy read. I hope you all enjoyed it :)

love you guys!

P.S Check out my other books ;)