Chapter 12

The next morning Jayden and I woke up around noon. Both of us just laying there not really wanting to get out of bed. Until there was a knock at the door, Jayden glanced at me a bit worried. Since no one knew I slept here last night. It didn't look so innocent either since he was only in boxers. I jumped out of bed and ran in to the door.

Breathing out a sigh of relief I opened my eyes to see Nina laying my bed smirking. Clucking her tongue and giving me a quick shake of disapproval. I blushed slightly knowing what she was thinking when I came here.

" no we didn't do anything, I had to go there, Caleb walked into my room naked!" I told her, collapsing on my bed.

" he is a creeper" Nina responded agreeing with me.

I sighed grabbing my phone and checking Twitter along with Instagram. Being a Princess had it's good effects with millions of followers on both social networks. I didn't get hate at all, just a lot of useless comments.

" guys , breakfast is ready" Lauretta sing songed walking into my bedroom. I nodded, waiting for her to leave. She stood there until we both got out of bed following her. The guys were already standing outside by the elevators.

" alright Lauretta you go in with us" Ian replied as Lauretta grinned stepping into the elevator. I pouted glancing at Jayden who shrugged. Caleb stood beside me, too close for comfort. I moved over in front of Jayden.

Finally the elevator came up again and we all piled inside. It was the longest elevator ride that I've had. Caleb kept winking at me and making kissy faces. Making me really uncomfortable. I was in the corner of the elevator using Jayden as my shield from Caleb.

The doors reopened and I ran out dragging Jayden with me and sitting him down beside me so Caleb wouldn't sit there. Caleb frowned taking a seat on the other side. Still right in front of me. I glanced at Jayden who shrugged grabbing a few pancakes that the chef placed beside us. We were the only ones who liked blueberry pancakes. Ian usually just getting scrambled eggs and Nina the same. Meanwhile Lauretta and Caleb both got an omelette.

" so are you like first cousins?' I asked Lauretta who shook her head.

" oh no were just close family friends"

" oh" I replied , giving her a small nod and smile. We all went back to eating letting the awkward silence take over the room. Until the doors opened on the other side, Elliot walking inside with Olivia. Both of them color coordinated in their clothes.

" hey there Princess" Elliot smiled kissing my forehead and then Nina's. He shook hands with Ian and Jayden all three of them having a lot of bonding time lately. Olivia took a seat beside Jayden as Elliot sat down next to Lauretta.

I widened my eyes watching as Lauretta grinned moving her chair a bit closer. Elliot obviously didn't notice and continued to drink the glass of orange juice. Olivia on the other hand kept a close eye on Lauretta through out the breakfast.

" girls the hairstylist is coming at 3 and then you have to be ready at 5:30 it's a bit far away" Eliiot inforned us all.

The breakfast dragged on for another thirty minutes before I excused myself going to the elevators. Wanting to call my parents and ask how their trip is, and to of course tell the King of Thailand I say hello. Another person followed me to the elevators. Caleb smirked stepping inside.

" come on Princess I know you want to have some fun tonight" Caleb walked closer to me, placing his hands on my shoulders.I pushed him back, glaring.

" don't touch me" I seethed , leaning against the wall. He scowled shaking his head and coming closer to me.

" I know you want me, I came here for one thing and that's you" He whispered , leaning down so his face was inches away from mine. I kicked him in the balls watching as he fell down.