Epilogue.

Third Person:

She was at the doors, ready to go down the isle. She could feel the nerves rushing around her body, the endless butterflies in her stomach. She told herself she was ready for this. All she had to do was walk down an isle, but that isle was in the middle of seats. Seats filled with her and the love of her lives family... she could do this.

She took a deep breath and nodded at the man that she had grown to be her best friend who would be walking her down the isle. He opened the doors and the music began to play, she looked down at the ground for a few seconds before picking her head up high and focusing on the alter that held the beautiful man she had come to fall in love with.

She walked slowly and looked around the room and couldn't help but to think how lucky she was to be where she is right now. Her eyes then laid on her love, she couldn't take her eyes off of him as she made it to the alter where her hand soon connected with his.

He looked at her and had the biggest smirk on his face, he couldn't believe that this beautiful strong woman was marrying him today. They had come so far and now they could live the life they always wanted together.

Yes, this is the Wedding of Harry Edward Styles and Isabelle Maria Bridgewater.

Isabelle's POV:

I stood at the alter next to my soon to be husband, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He looked so handsome in a suit... it was now time to say our vows.

"I, Isabelle Maria Bridgewater take you Harry Edward Styles to be my wedded husband. To live our lives together for eternity, I will love you till the day I die. I promise you that I will be forever faithful because my heart and soul belongs to you and only you. I promise to always pick you up when you are feeling down, I promise to always take care of you when you are in need of help. I promise to always be by your side, in sickness and in health till death do us part." Harry had tears of happiness in his eyes as he gently squeezed my hands before clearing his throat to speak.

"I, Harry Edward Styles take you Isabelle Maria Bridgewater to be my wedded wife. I promise to always be there to hold you at night when you have a nightmare. I promise to always lighten up your soul when you fall into a pit of sadness, I promise to always care for you when you need my help the most. I promise to always remind you of how beautiful you are even when you don't feel beautiful, you are and always will be my beautiful Belle. When I thought I lost you, I felt numb because I realised that I couldn't live without you, you helped me become the man I am today and for that I thank you, I promise to always be by your side, in sickness and in health till death do us part." Tears were streaming down my face, his words were so beautiful.

The priest asked for the rings, I gently grabbed Harry's large hand in mine and slipped the silver ring onto his finger. I lifted his hand and kissed his palm, he smiled and gripped my small hand in his large one before slipping the beautiful diamond ring on my ring finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." I smiled, Harry grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me gently.

"I love you to the moon and back." He smiled down at me and pecked my lips one more time.

"To the moon and back, Mrs Styles."

That is the end! Thank you so much for reading my story! it was so fun to write and I hope that you enjoyed reading it, please vote and comment what you think of the story. I really liked the happy ending so there will be no sequel.

Love, C xx