Escape?

Isabelle's POV:

"Hello love" Chills went down my spine as the words poured out of his mouth, this cannot happen. Why me? Drowning in my own thoughts I didn't notice that he had taken a few graceful steps closer to me. I held my breath and waited for him to do something but he did nothing but stare at me... no into me.

"Please let me go" I pleaded hoping that he would show me mercy, I saw something flash in his eyes but it was gone quick enough for me not to be able to decipher it. I knew what I had to do... I kicked him in the shin and elbowed him in the ribs so I could run to the door, I ran as fast as my feet could take me forgetting about me being in just a shirt. I made it to the front door and unlocked it, I opened up an inch before the door was quickly slammed again and I was thrown over a shoulder and walking back to that horrible room. I punched his back but he didn't even flinch... that bastard why does he have to be so strong.

"That's already strike two, love. One more and I may have to teach you a lesson, and I'm sure you don't want that do you?" He threw me on the bed and looked at me with angry eyes. I shook my head bringing my knees to my chest and removed my gaze from his not being able to hold it for any longer. He sighed and walked out of the room to then come back with some water and some food, he put it on the bed and waited for me to eat it. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction so I didn't touch the food and looked down at my knees that suddenly became very interesting.

I dared to look up at him to see him staring intensely at me like he wanted to kill me then and there. Before he could yell at me or possibly kill me I picked up the piece of toast and started eating it, he smiled in satisfaction and sat down on the floor in front of the door. As I was eating I stole quick glances at harry to see that he was wearing black skinny jeans, with a white t-shirt and a plaid shirt over the top unbuttoned. Dare I say, he actually looked hot today... ugh brain will you stop thinking about that horrible man who has kidnapped me for one minute?

When I was done eating I finally decided to speak up. "Why?" I asked almost feeling defeated. He sighed and put his hand through his messy mop of curls creating a quiff, he stood up from his sitting position and was standing near the bed.

"I want you and since you won't give me the time of day I had to improvise..." How dare he take me away from my home because he wants me! Before I could fully process what I was doing I got up and slapped him on the face, he went from calm to furious within a matter of seconds. Before I could think about what I had just done he raised his hand and hit me across the cheek making me fall back on the bed. I held my already swollen red cheek, and felt the tears running down my hurt face. His eyes widened and he quickly came over to me but I held my hand up and he immediately stopped.

"DON'T! don't you dare touch me, just let me GO!" I shouted, when I finished my cheek was throbbing because of the movement my mouth was making when I shouted.

"Isabelle I am so sorry I, I wasn't thinking when I did that. Don't ever make me do that again! do you understand?" I ignored him as if he hadn't said a thing.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" I jumped when he shouted and curled up in a ball before replying with a quiet and broken "yes".

He left the room and I jumped off the bed and sat behind it on the floor before crying my eyes out even more, why did he do this to me? what did I do wrong? I am so scared of the monster inside of Harry that he unleashed because of me.. I hoped that I would never see that side of Harry again.

So??? what do you guys think of this one? vote and comment please. don't be a ghost reader ;)

- C xx