Don't deserve that...

Please vote and comment! Hope you like this chapter :) thank you for taking your time to read this fan fiction love you guys!!

C xx

Isabelle's POV:

Harry noticed my sudden change in mood and dragged me as fast as he could to his...our? Room. He sat down on the bed with his back to the headboard and gestured for me too sit down. I sat on the edge of the bed and felt a pair of arms- Harry's arms- wrap around my waist and pull me into his chest.

He kissed my temple urging me on to tell him whatever I was keeping from him. I took a deep breath and looked down at my hands before speaking.

"When I was 16 I was one of those girls who was very antisocial and didn't have any friends... so I stayed at home a lot and kept myself to myself. I was with my parents downstairs one night watching TV and then something must have been thrown at our window because the next thing I saw was broken bits of glass coming out of the window and coming right towards me... I was in so much pain as the glass cut me all over my body."

I pulled down my shirt a bit to show Harry my scars along my collarbone, arms, legs and neck, his eyebrows pulled low on his face as he examined the hundreds of scars on my body from that night... that horrible night.

"My dad used to be a police officer before he retired to spend more time with us. So he knew a robbery when he saw one and the danger we were going to face. He told my mum to get the stuff whatever that was... and then told me to go upstairs into my room, and hide under the bed and be quiet, he... he said that if he didn't do the signal in 10 minutes then I had to call the police."

I could clearly see the pictures in my head of that night as if they were burned into my memory, I could feel the tears sting my eyes and knew that I couldn't hold them in any longer.

"He kissed me on my cheek one last time and told me that him and my mother loved me very much and to stay safe, I ran up to my room, locked the the door and went under my bed as instructed... I heard two gunshots and then silence. I had waited the full 10 minutes like my dad told me to do and called the police, I got out from under my bed and walked back downstairs."

I couldn't say the next words, they were too painful to say without breaking.

"Belle what happened next" the softness of his voice was enough to break me then and there, I broke into sobs and Harry immediately cradled me into his chest with his arms enveloped around my shoulders.

"T-they were shot by those, those people t-that b-broke into the house! my, my parents are gone and they didn't get to see me grow up! I remember staring down at my parents and crying my eyes out when a man not that much older then me at the time was slowly walking up to me with a gun in his hands, before he could get me I heard sirens and the next thing I know he was gone... I still have nightmares of that mans face and the lifeless faces of my parents on that horrible night"

"I'm so sorry Belle, you don't deserve that, I hate that your hurting please stop crying, it breaks my heart to see you crying."

He wiped my tears away and I couldn't help but be thankful for having Harry hear with me to help me feel better, I loved the soft and caring side to Harry. Now I felt bad for dropping all this negativity on him.

"I'm sorry"

"You have nothing to be sorry for Belle I'm glad that you told me and that you are here safe now because of them."

I smiled at the thought of my parents doing that to save me and felt much better, but still had a frown on my face thinking about how much I missed them! Harry placed me back on the bed and quickly went to his suitcase to get something. I closed my eyes getting a slight headache from crying so much when I felt something soft being placed on my lap... my teddy Harry won for me, I immediately felt better after seeing the teddy that held so much good memories from that day where Harry had shared his feelings for me.

"Oh my god! You managed to pack the teddies! You are amazing, thank you!" I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him tightly, him great fully returning the pressure.

"You wanna have some hot chocolate and snuggle whilst watching movies? The boys and girls are going out to do something's" my face broke into a huge smile whilst nodding my head excitedly.

We walked to the kitchen where Harry made the hot chocolates and some popcorn. Hot chocolate in my hand and some popcorn on the table, Harry picked out a movie and put it on, he came back and pulled me close to snuggle together to watch the movie.

Eventually after the long day, I fell asleep in Harry's arms feeling content.

Harry's POV:

Seeing that Belle was happily asleep I carried her into our room and laid her down in the bed and pulled the sheets over her before kissing her head and going back down to the living room.

The boys arrived shortly after I sat on the sofa and we had to discuss things immediately about how their research went.

"I was able to hack into their phone call and heard their whole conversation" Zayn said rubbing his temples, a sign that this cannot be good.

"They said that as long as you are with the girl you are weak and easy to get..."

"So what do you mean, what are you trying to say Liam?" The boys shared a look with each other which added to the irritation that had already blown up inside of me. Louis was finally the one to speak...

"It means you have to let her go Haz, otherwise you are going to get hurt and so will she... if they think you guys are not together anymore they won't go for her and she will be safe, isn't that what you want for her?"

My heart stopped in my chest at what I had to do, how can I let the women I love go... I love her.

Drama!! Hope you guys like this one!! Pleaseeee vote and comment!

- C xx