Why are you laughing?

Harry's POV:

I looked into her beautiful green eyes thankful that she had forgiven me, suddenly her face falls and she runs as fast as she can to the toilet. I quickly ran after Belle to see what was wrong with her, when she locked the bathroom door I began to knock on it to see if she was okay. Had I done something to upset her again?

"Belle what's the matter? are you okay love?" I heard her quietly murmuring,

"shit,shit,shit... Errrrm I'll be out in a minute?" Why did that sound like a question? I heard shuffling and a few curse words before the toilet was flushed and the door was opened to an embarrassed looking Isabelle.

"What was that?! You scared the shit out of me! I thought you were hurt! are you okay?"

"I'm fine I just need you to take me to the shop..."

"What no you'll run away from me or make a scene!" I began to feel a little nervous at her words.

"I Won't I promise I just really really need something Harry." I could see the nervousness in her eyes, What was she nervous about?

"What do you need?"

"Just girl stuff..."

"Like What?"

"I can't tell you"

"I won't take you unless you tell me what we need to get..." I could tell that she was getting angry at me for asking so many questions, her eyes turned into slits as she was probably going to shout at me now.

"I NEED FUCKING SANITARY TOWELS HARRY! YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW?" I stared at her for a second then burst out laughing. She crossed her arms and pouted, she looked so adorable...wait what? I can't believe I just said that.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I stopped laughing and looked at her beautiful face for a moment.

"It's just that you were so nervous about it and then when you yelled at me it was just so cute!" she pouted.

"It wasn't meant to be cute!" She looked at me then quickly blushed noticing I was just staring at her, stop doing that you don't like her like that Harry... or do I?

Isabelle's POV:

I just wanted to be sucked into a hole right now and not exist anymore to save myself from the embarrassment!

"Harry is there any clothes I could change into? I can't go to the shop looking like this..." He looked me up and down for a second too long and blushed looking away. He is SO CUTE WHEN HE BLUSHES! If he carry's on like that ima pounce on him...

"Oh yeah, I went into your apartment and took some of your clothes out of there yesterday..." How did he get into my flat? As if he read my thoughts he said, "I took your keys out of your work jeans to get into the flat" Wait my job I haven't been there for two days now, Fuck! I've probably been fired now...

"Harry what about my job?" he looked puzzled for a second.

"I may have dropped by and told them you quit..." he stepped back a little, knowing I was going to try to kill him.

"You did what???" I punched him right in the belly but he tensed his abs so it didn't affect him. He gripped my shoulders and led me into my room. I sat down on the bed trying to calm myself down whilst he picked out an outfit for me to wear today. He gave me a floral blouse with a white t-shirt to go under it so my bra wasn't exposed with the revealing blouse, black skinny jeans and black flats with a bow on top. I gave him a small smile and praised him on his good taste in clothes. He walked out of the room to let me change, once I was changed I looked through the draws for something I could use for my hair.

Luckily I found a bandana that I used as a headband to keep my fringe out of the way. I walked out of the room to see Harry waiting for me outside, we walked out of his flat and made our way to his car. I turned the radio on and my favourite song came on, Clown- By Emeli Sande, I started to sing along to it until it finished. When it finished the radio was suddenly turned off.

"Why did you turn it off?" Harry looked at me with his mouth wide open then suddenly smiled a smile that reached all the way to his eyes, his dimples on full display.

"Belle you have such a beautiful voice! I can't believe you can sing like that! And I... I like your hair today, you look cute..." I couldn't help but smile with the compliments he was giving me today.

"Thank you I love your bandana!" the bandana was bright blue, my favourite colour!

"You can... er keep it if, if you want to" He was giving it to me, he is so cute! I love this side of Harry. Before I know it we have turned up at the store and we were buying my lady things and leaving the shop, ooh I really fancy ice-cream now...

"Harrryyy..." He looked at me suspiciously.

imitating me her replied "Beeeelllle?"

"Can we go get ice-cream?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he huffed and nodded.

"Fine!"

"YES!!" I did a little victory fist pump in the air and we went to get our ice-cream.

We walked into his flat with our ice-creams,

"Harry can you hold my ice-cream whilst I use the bathroom?" seeing he had finished his he started to smirk and slowly nodded.

"If you eat any I will find you and I will kill you" He laughed at me and shooed me away to the bathroom. When I came back to the bathroom I found a empty handed Harry with vanilla ice-cream on the corner of his mouth.

"HARRY STYLES! YOU DID NOT JUST EAT MY FUCKING ICE CREAM!" He stayed sitting down so I came over to him, he looked up innocently at me.

"I don't know what your talking about..." he smirked at me so I jumped on him and started hitting him but he grabbed my arms and flipped me over on the couch so he was on top of me, his full body weight pinning me down to the sofa, he stared at me intently and started to lean towards my face. I gulped, was he going to kiss me?

Please vote and comment! Sorry about the little cliff hanger ;)

And I decided that I am just going to publish the complete book now, because it was finished ages ago. And I as a reader only choose to read completed books because I am impatient... so feel free to vote and comment as it would mean a lot to me<3

Love, C xx