Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Mia unless you wanna wake up in heaven not even a hospital bed mind slowing down a bit?" I did a glance at him. James was holding his seat belt tightly.

"It's no time to slow down now. I am feeling this baby and we have a race to win" I meant the car.

" then stop feeling her I am having goosebumps here. "

The first car was not letting me go past him. I was trailing behind him, I was beginning to get irritated. "Darm this car! Let's how you get a pass from this!"

James warned me, "Mia what are you thinking? "

" time for my best move I guess" I gave him a smirk. I speed up a little more I was at 190 km/hour. " Mia..."

I was tail to tail with that car. He was trying to shake me now here is my opportunity as he shook me towards the left I took the left turn hard making my car tires slide through the grass then back on the track and I surpassed him. The final flag was shown. Yes! I crossed the finished line and I won. I made cargo in circles.

"The winner is our new racer Mia" the announcement went on.

"Whooo hoo yeah!" I shouted. I getting out of the car. I ran towards James and hugged him. "We won! Told you to have faith in me" I was excited happily.

" yeah we won and we are alive it's good news" he laughed. I looked up at him. His eyes were on me. His hands were on my waist hugging me, " so this was your secret? " He had his intense gaze on me.

"Yeah, you like it?" I said smiling.

" well, I am very much impressed love " I laughed.

"I didn't know she was a racer there was nothing in the file about it," he murmured to him. I couldn't hear him. The crowd was loud.

" What ?"

" I said I didn't know you were a racer?" He smiled at me.

" Cause I am not. My brothers Jasper and I had an interest in racing but as my other two brothers were against it we could do it, but we used to drive cars in my brother's secret racing place. Then we started to drive heavy race cars and with practice, we improved. No one knows about this except you now."

" But how did you got this good in racing just practice is not enough. You were just like a professional today."

"Well, I did practice with my brother in secret a lot then one day we secretly drove a racers car. When he saw how good we were he taught us a few tricks and stuff. " I smiled.

"So any more secrets should I know about you? Just having a heads up"

"You gotta stay and find out I guess " I giggled.

" So let's drop you home now it's getting late and I don't want your brother to kill me. "

"Okay. Then should I drive? " I gave the devil smiled.

"No. I am driving. I value my life on the road and I like driving myself." He laughed.

We stopped for ice cream on the way and then he drove me home.

"Thank you for the date. " I said getting out of the car." It's was The Best Date Ever." I smiled.

" Mia " he called to me. I stopped and turned around," Am I not even getting a kiss?" I was blushing hearing that!

"Okay but close your eyes" I went towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks, "bye now"

" Hey, that's not even a real kiss?" He came towards me and hold my waist pulling me towards himself. "This is a kiss" with that he sealed his lip with mine.

I can't express what I was feeling at that moment. My heartbeat was 101 and my body was getting hot by the passing of every second. My mind went blank. I got butterflies in my stomach. I put my hand on his shoulders naturally. His kiss got deeper. The intensity was overtaking me. After a long and intense kiss, he released me. A little moan escaped from my lips. I am glad he didn't hear it. Otherwise, I would have died didn't of embarrassment. My leg was jello.

"See you at work baby. " he smiled at me. He went towards his car and drove off. I was still standing in the doorway dumbstruck.

I leaned on the door and my hand naturally touched my lips. The sensation till hasn't left my body. My cheeks were hot and red.

"That was a breathtaking and intense kiss" I smiled touching my lips. My inner consciousness spoke ' stop smiling like an idiot and go in'. I opened the door and went in.

How does James manage to take my breath away every time? I thought to myself.

Hi everybody how are you all? I updated two parts in one day you guys like it??

How do you like my story?

Tell me how do you like Mia? Did she surprise you by taking part in the race?

And for those people who are eager to know about James' sister have patience. All will soon be revealed.

Please vote, comment and follow.

Thank you all for reading my book and stay tuned for more.