Part 10-(Extended)

Kavya's POV
Job done. Jannat FINALLY decided to go home rather than staying with us for the night like she always do on Mondays. She's been staying here for about 3 hours? Wow.

"So,what are we gonna do if this happens again?"Ranty asks me while we're climbing upstairs.
"You tell me."I answered, shrugging.

"By the way,you're still sleeping with him for tonight?"she teases me. My heart skips a beat as my blood races to my cheeks.  Maybe she's right, she knows that Sumedh's here already, what's the point of me sleeping with him then?

She breaks my thoughts and laughs, "Sorry,I'm just kidding."
She puts her hand on my shoulder, "Of course I'll give you that chance,Kavya."she said giving me that 'understanding' look.

"What?"I ask out of confusion. What chance is she talking about?

"Oh,don't act innocent! I know you got it in you!"she cheers, I think enough for Sumedh to hear from across the room.

Ranty leans closer to my ear, "You want a chance with him, right?"she whispers.

My mouth parted after hearing her assumption and glared at her. She smiles cheekily as she moves away from me. I let out a little squeak but I can't really make a significant sound because it was just....what she said is just....

I pressed my fingers on my hips as she moves a few steps backwards, getting her toes ready to run. I took a very deep breath,"Ranty Maria Aprily Kariso."I called her full name in a stern voice. We have a bad habit of calling each other's full name when we're pissed off to one another.

She waits no more and runs to her room,letting a big laugh out.
"RANTY!!!"I shouted and chased her from there. She reaches the door before me and quickly shuts and locks in from the inside.

"Damn it!"I muttered to myself. I heard a voice chuckling from across the room. I saw Sumedh leaning against the doorframe, laughing at me.

Gosh,his smile is killing me!

"Well, I'm impressed."he said as he walks to me, hugging himself.

He lifts both of his brows and gave me this 'amused' look, "You swore.."

I furrow my brows in confusion, "I didn't swear." I pressed the word 'swear' to show my point.

"Damn?"he recalls.

I roll my eyes at him, "I don't think that 'damn' is included as a swear!"
It isn't,right?

"Yeah right..."he mumbles, "Are you guys always like this?"

"If you mean by chasing around and shouting at each other like those lunatics that you'll find at the asylum for the smallest little mistake we made ,then yes,yes we are..."I said quickly in a go.

He remains speechless after hearing my long ass lecture. A few seconds past,he finally lets that classic sweet laugh out, "You guys should sign up to a reality TV show. I guarantee the ratings will beat up to 20%!"he joked and continues to laugh.

Well that wasn't a bad idea. A show about two idiot girls living together, doing that Tom&Jerry 'chasey catchy' thingy on every single episode. Who am I kidding,who would waste their time on that crap?!Certainly not me...

"Haha,yeah..very funny..." I mocked unhappily and roll my eyes. He notices my actions and wrapped his arms around me, "Hey,cheer up gal! Drop that sad face of yours and curl your lips up to a smile!"he said, faking a southern accent.

"Hey..."I mimicked his tone, "Drop that fake Southern accent of yours and shut up!"I said sarcastically, bringing my fist up. He laughs at my weird accent that I'm trying to put up.