Part 5 (If ur okay im okay)

Am I dreaming?!Is this even real?! Am I really sitting with my celeb crush right now watching a lame TV show?!Alone?!
"Pop corn?"he offers,
"Oh,uh,well,yeah,I mean,no thanks ,I mean,I would love to but....." Oh my gosh,I screwed up again!Can't I just stop being so nervous?! He must've think that I'm weird,oh no....what if he's pissed?!
"Kavya?"he frowns. I give up, it took some popcorns from his bowl and stuff it all to my mouth at once and my dignity goes with it. He laughs, "what's up?"
I swallowed those corns, "Don't ask."I said,
he chuckles a bit,then watches the show again. Damn, why do I have to be so nervous?!
"Kavya."he calls,but I ignored him, pretending that the show got my attention, "Kavya!"
I finally turned around,
"Your phone rings!" he checked it first even before I could reach it,
"Who's butthead ?" he asked reading the contact, I grab the phone quickly and answers it,
"Ranty,what's up?"
"Change the plan!I'm not going to Seattle tomorrow!"
"WHAT?!" Sumedh glares at me, oh no,this is bad....
"Wow,chill,girl.Do you really want me to leave?"
"Um,no,that's ,uh...." Oh no, then how Sumedh's suppose to stay if she doesn't go?!
"But I won't be going home at 7. I'm at Zain's that means I'll get home at 12."
"Oh,okay.....uhhh.have fun?"
"Yeahhhhh,you too?" she answers with an awkward tone,then hangs up. The phone falls from my hand by itself.
Oh,no...this is bad,this is super bad... But I've asked him to stay with me for a while!I can't just sleep in the same room with him forever!!!Or can I?NO! Okay,Kavya.Let him go.......
"Sumedh?"
"Hm?" OH MY GOSH HE'S SO CUTE!!HOW CAN I EVEN KICKED SOMEONE LIKE THAT OUT OF MY HOUSE?!AM I THAT MEAN?!
"Well...." My phone rings again, and Sumedh gets it first from the floor after I dropped it,again.
"Who's poopface? "he asked,
"You really had a lot of weird contact names...."he said handing the phone to me,
"Jannat?"
"Yeah...Kavya,there's something that I need to tell you."
"Okay,spill it out."
"Well,you remember about that MnG that you're gonna attend tomorrow?Yeah, it kinda got canceled."
I looked at Sumedh, I don't think I need that MnG,
"Wow,is it?Why?!" I said faking my disappointment,
"Well,you remember that party last night at the Black Rabbit Club?Well,it hasn't been told to the media,but,Sumedh Mudgalkar's gone...."
I saw the TV,suddenly there's a breaking news airing on the TV station that we're watching,it was about Sumedh that hasn't been found after the last party. Sumedh quickly turns off the TV and goes upstairs,
"Yeah,I know."
"YOU KNOW?!"
"Yeah,I mean,NO! Uh,I mean, WHAT?!" face palm motion:ON.
"Kavya?"
"No,I mean,I just watched it on TV."
"Yeah,but don't worry! His agency has already contacted the police so he'll be found in no time!"
For the third time,I dropped my phone along with my jaw. I'm starting to think that giving bad names on contacts can also brings bad luck.
"Kavya?KAVYA?!KAVYA ARE YOU THERE?!"
I think it's not the right time to tell him.I run upstairs to my room, he's already sitting on my bed,looking worried.The lights are still off. I turned the switch in and sits beside him.
"Are you okay?"
"Kavya,would you mind giving me a favor?"
I frowned at him, "Details?"
"Well..."he sighed , "I'd like to stay here for a bit longer.....I think, a month would suffice."
"Um,no,I mean,yes.I mean I would love to, I mean,ugh...." Why does everything had to be so complicated?!
"W,well,if you're not comfortable about it I could just..."
"NO!" Oh no,Kavya you messed up. Ranty won't allow me to sleep with her,besides if I let Sumedh sleep alone she can be suspicious and finds it out easily.
"Okay...."I sighed, "But, I don't think you can sleep on Ranty's bed....because she canceled her trip to Seattle and......"
"Oh,okay.If it's okay for you then I'm okay with it."
Okay?!Hah,I don't know what's better than sleeping in the same room with YOU!
"Okay...so,are you sleepy?"I asked,
"Hmmmmmm,are you?"
"Ummmm,no,not really."
"Well,but I don't think that extra bed should rot on the top of my wardrobe,so do you mind if I get it out?"
"Oh,yeah,sure.Thanks."
I went to my wardrobe and grab that big white heavy bed from it, as I turned around,I see Sumedh getting off his shirt.
I gasped covering my eyes with both hands,I didn't realize I was still holding a heavy bed so automatically it landed on my foot which causes me wincing in pain with no sound. "Kavya!"
He runs to me throwing that bed away from me,
"Are you okay?!"
"Yeah,I'm good." I said trying to hide my pain. He puts his arms around me and helps me reach my bed,sitting on his knees in front of me checking my foot,
"Does it hurts?"
"No,it's good now."
"Really?"
"Yeah,just takes a bit of time...."
He sighs in relief,then went to take the extra bed and arranges it by himself right beside my bed. When I finally manage to bear the pain,I realized that he was still topless,
"Sumedh...."I called nervously turning my sight away from him,
"Are you really gonna sleep that way?"
"What?Oh,ohhh,I'm sorry,I didn't realize that you're,I,I'm sorry." He stammers putting his shirt back immediately,
"You can look now." he said, he's already sitting in front of my on my bed,smiling cutely.
"Hey..."I sighed,
"Hey.."
"So....are we gonna sleep now?"
"Yeah,I guess so.I'm tired already."
"Okay...."
-a moment of silence later-
"Kavya,thank you so much for accepting me here..."
"No,that's okay.I'm glad to help." REALLY GLAD!
He smiles at me again. He leans closer to me,my heart starts to play it's own melody,what's he doing?! He hugs me tightly. HE HUGS ME!MY SUMEDH IS HUGGING ME!
He let's me go after sometime, dumbstruck mode.
"Thank you Kavya."he smiles, then went to his bed, "Goodnight." he said,
"G,goodnight."I stammered, turning the lights off.
And I forgot to open the door for Ranty so she's stuck out there until tomorrow.