Part 9 (Close)

Author's note: (No need to read if ur not interested, just skip to the story if you like,because this is gonna be super long and boring)
Okay,it is kinda odd for me to put the AN here. I'm doing this for the sake of you guys because I'm gonna make this damn long and because I feel bad for you to read about my trash life,so I put this here so y'all can just skip this if you don't wanna read this without feeling guilty or whatever.

Soooooorrrryy for the looongggg asssssss (sorry) updateeeee. So,to pay my debts I'm gonna make this one longer than ever (zorry. Yes,Zorry)

So,I was thinking to make an update schedule,like a cycle or something.I'm gonna update TB first,then Professional, and last this one AKA STF. So,I don't have to abandon any of my stories. And if you guys want me to update for a story or something,check on my last update ;).

(Curhat zone)
I seriously don't know how to put my cast on my book. You know,that small box under the
"Part"box wen ur about to find a new book. Like,seriously,HOW?! I tried settings,check one part, use the "help" button on Wattpad, I even Googled it! And......no results.
So for my fellow kind readers who (magically) stays and take their time to read this AN,pleaseeeeeee pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeeee help meeeeee....
FYI I'm using mobile,so tell me straight if I can't do that on mobile so you don't need to "PHP" me. #lol

Okay,enough of the craps, and thank you for reading this (If you did). And enjoy :)

Sumedh's POV:
It has been 7 hours straight and Kavya hasn't returned. She said she'll be home at 3,now's 5! Because of her,I'm stuck alone here. The only thing that I can do is cleaning this place up for the last three hours. I mean,duh,if you live here you would certainly know what I mean. So,after I'm done cleaning the whole junk up, I decided to watch the TV for a while. I randomly hit the TV channels,expecting to find another dumb reality show or cartoons. But what I found is......... Sidd is all over the place! Well,that's not a new thing because since the CAS aired he started gaining fame,even more than I did at the DID and D3. But seriously,99.99% channels that I've opened this far only contains an interview with him,even Tyra Banks won't ever reached that far! Should I be proud or what? I stopped at the newest live show, I realized there's something odd about his expression. He looks, depressed. Well,I guess it's because of his schedule,he must be tired. Now,I'm thanking the Heavens a lot for freeing me from my hectic schedule for a month. The interview starts interrogating him,about his recent activities,projects,and even relationship. I can't help laughing right now,he's blushing like nuts but acts totally innocent. I know he's into someone right now. Moment of crappy questions later,they finally go serious. The interviewer asks him about what happened at the BR (Black Rabbit) club. His face grows paler,he recounts the red carpet thing when he met me. How can I be this stupid?! Of course it's all about me! All of these shit are all about me! I turned the TV off an throws the remote to the couch. Damn,that ruined my mood! Kavyaaaaaa,why did you leave me in this dark world alone????!! I need you,girl! Come back! I have to be honest, if it's not for Kavya,I would just run away and went to see Tunisha right now. I'd rather spend my days in a trashy reality show than spend the rest of my life in this placed that should be called nowhere. I don't even care about that korean looking girl that her names starts with R (No offense to Ranvers)
  The doorbell rings,finally.
I jumped off the couch and runs to the door. I peeked at the window a bit just to make sure it wasn't that two police that was searching for me like yesterday. There's Kavya, Ranty,and,wait.... There's someone else. It's a girl.
They didn't tell anyone that I'm here did they?!
"Kavya,do you forget something?" I heard Ranty asks with panic written all over her face. I watched as they chat a bit. The girl who I don't know her name looks really confused,while Ranty and Kavya are discussing something. Kavya seemed shocked. I assume she has forgotten about me in her house, and Ranty reminds her. The anonymous girl is standing there, doing nothing. The three of them discussed something for a minute,
"Jannat, I think you should listen to Nimi,this time."I heard Kavya said. So that girl's name is Jannat. Wait,Jannat, that sounds familiar...
"Since when do you care about what she said?"that Jannat girl ask,"She didn't do anything to you guys,didn't she?!"
"No,that's not....But Nimi does got a point. You need to spend some time with your family. We've been holding you off for a long time,well,just for once can't you spend a little time with your dad?"