Part 2 (Stressed)

Sumedh's POV:
"Thank you for your love and support guys!Love you all!" I said ending my speech on my Meet and Greet event. I went to the back stage with Tunisha,my sister a.k.a manager, "So,you better be ready,change your clothes and make up.Lindan has already prep all your stuff for your next event.You only had two hours for breakfast."She said in one go while we're strolling the back stage to the back door of the building.
"Two hours?On the car?!" I sulk while holding the handle of my car,"Sorry,Sumedh.But you do have a strict schedule this month."she said,"Fine,"I said entering my car,"See you later.Love you."I said,then leave.
"Here's your meal,Sir."the driver said handing me my lunch box, "thanks" I said.I don't even have time for breakfast this morning. I gotta wake up at 5 a.m from the hotel to avoid any enthusiasm. I got to stand there and speak for almost 3 hours straight without food and drink.I never thought it'll be this way.Yes,of course I am happy for my career,but what's the point?It's not about art anymore!All they care is just my innocent image,massive acting and perfect physical appearance. No one cares about me dancing anymore. No one cares about my feelings,how stressed I am.All they care is just advantage, popularity, image,and money. Surprisingly,most if the people with the same profession as I am feels the same way.We arrived at our next destination .Tunisha, as usual has already arrived there before me.I never know how,and never wanna ask. But there is a problem here,the building that I am going to use for my press conference is surrounded by the reporters that doesn't have any patience and just wants to get a headline ASAP.Tunisha called me, "Gig tip: don't say a single word because it will be used as a headline.Just cover your head with your hoodie and cap before you reach the back stage."she commands.Then hangs up.I do as she says,and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. It took ten bodyguards to help me find my way.
"Sumedh!look at the camera!"
"Sumedh!What about your next movie?!"
"Sumedh!Smile!"
"Sumedh!Please confirm about your relationship!"
"Is it true that you intentionally hit your director at a shot?!"
Finally I'm free,for the next 30 seconds. I've arrived to the backstage,and Tunisha quickly takes off my hoodie and wipes off the sweat from my face with a tissue, "Remember,smile! And whatever you do just keep calm!"
she said.
I walked out of the backstage and faked a smile to all the medias and reporters from different TV stations and radios .I sit in front of them at the chair and table that has been set for me.
*************************
"Tired?"Tunisha chuckles handing me my script that I have to memorize in 10 minutes for tomorrow. "Can't I just have a day off?"I complained, "This world won't last that long,Sumedh.Better enjoy it while it lasts."
"Yeah,you've mentioned that a lot lately."
She takes my script away from me,"Okay.I know that you're tired.And you're not a machine that I can just force to work all day.This might be not the kind of life that we expected when we were kids.I know all you want is to dance,and act.But you have to remember, this life won't last forever.Sooner or later you won't be as famous as you are now. One day,you would decide to pull off get out of town.Buy an island for yourself enjoy the rest of your lives with your grandchildren and your wife.And I'm sure, when that time comes,you would miss your life today.The times when you can't even have breakfast for three days or can't even rest your legs for three hours. You're tired,but im tired to.And do you think we're all doing this for nothing?No, we're doing this for our children, our love ones,our future.Our selves. Us." She said. She always know how to shut me up . "Okay,fine.But please cancel my latest schedule.I just need to be alone for a while."I said,she smiled at me and leaves.I take my phone and headphone from my back pack,I decided to just listen to some indie rock and settle myself for a while in this couch.
Suddenly,she pulls my headphones off my ear,
"The director called and he says he needs to move the shot schedule from tomorrow to today.So,better get ready for the next six hours!"she said then dances to the cafeteria.