Prologue

A/N: Hello my precious readers! This is Alpha's wild Mate prologue! Hope you like this book! Now when the title says Alpha's WILD mate I didn't mean for the girl to be like the other wild girls who curse and have those I'm the bitch and I'm proud of it attitude (no offense) when I meant wild, she's  Wild baby! Like an animal, a cute yet dangerous animal like 'rawr' lol that didn't even make sense. Like uh you know a kitten! So here ya go! Hope you enjoy!

--------------

"Are we there yet!" I whined. How can Red Moon Pack be so far!

"Patience Anne we're almost there!" Mari said as she jumped onto the next branch of a tree.

"But we've been running and jumping tree by tree for 2 days non stop!" I whined and pouted.

"We know but it's not like your tired or anything right?" Philip asked.

"Yeah, but I want to sleep! I'm sleepy!" They both shook their heads. 'What? I didn't sleep for like 3 days straight!

"Once we finish this mission you can sleep all you want." Mari said like a mother.

"Okie you promised that!" I yelled happily. "So who's the target again?" I asked. Mari let out a sigh.

"It's John a warrior from the Red Moon Pack. He's the one who killed a couples' child and want revenge, so as soon as we finish this job you can sleep all you want." Mari explained. My face brightened up at the information.

"Okie" I picked up my pace and went more faster. " come on you guys we have job to do and a bed for me to lay on! Hurry up!" I said. I hummed a song and lipped through a tree effortless.

 I hummed a song and lipped through a tree effortless

I can't wait to get back on my comfy bed!

Both of them chuckled and went a bit more faster. We were as fast as a blur, wolves and other mortal beings  wouldn't be able to see us at the speed we're going. We are currently going to Red Mood Pack the strongest pack in the world. We are rogues and we're assassins. I go by the name Graven people mistakes me for a guy, rude people.

All my life I've been a rogue, my mom had a blood of an Alpha and she became a rogue because of an attack at her old pack, after surviving the attack and becoming a rogue she met my dad, a vampire. I have some vampire blood running through my veins but I thinks it's only about 40 percent I only have the ability to be as fast as a vampire that's all. And the rest is I'm fully werewolf. Cool right? Hehe.

My mom and dad died after protecting me from a pack of rogue wolves when I was around 15 years old, I'm lucky they trained me and taught me all the fighting skills I should know, so when they died I had to go through it all on my own. I already learned all the skills and I just had to get a lot stronger and have more stamina.