Chapter 5

"Women 's gut are scary."
-anonymous

*********

Anne's POV

I don't want to waste my resting time just for a jealous girl.. after thinking of that the girl's face turned into an angelic smile.

Oohh what an evil looking bimbo! May she have misery!  I prayed. She definitely look like one of those girls who likes the girl's, 'boyfriend' who goes and make the girl jealous!

I looked at Bruce who did not notice her devilish face. He was already working on his alpha duties carefully reading the papers in his hands. 

The girl cleared her throat. I bet she already sucked dicks with different kinds of skin colors. I gasp internally. See! She's that evil looking she dirtied my thoughtsShe really looks like one of those annoying girls in the movies! I'm am sorry for judging at first look, but no can do, she already ruined her first impression on me by giving me 'the look'.

I dipped myself to Bruce's body feeling possessive. 

"Ahhh Kristine, what is it?" Bruce asked stiffly. Stiffly? Why so stiff?

The girl chuckled. "I need you to sign something." She held out a file. Bruce took it, face blank as a paper.

Why does she have to giggle?

Bruce silently read the paper then signing it swiftly.

"Thank you B." She said so sickly sweet. Bruce just nodded. She went out of the room hips swaying seductively. She's good at swaying her hips. I don't even know how to walk in heels without walking like a duck.

Who's B anyway?

As the door closed I looked at the stiff Bruce. Hmmm he noticed, I noticed his actions suddenly changing.

"Who was she?" I mumbled head tilting to the side. My sleepiness already disappeared.

"Kristine." I frowned.

"I know that silly, you just said her name a while ago." My voice had a hint of suspicion.

"Well she's one of our upper rank warrior in the pack." He said, words limited.

"Hmmm.. Bruce since when did your words get limited?" I asked really suspicious of him.

"She's an old friend Anne." He said letting our a sigh.

I frowned. I stood up from his lap making the warm sensation go away. I squinted my eyes at him looking like an angry child.

"I see" I mumbled then  directly heading to the door.

"Where's are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to go and drink some milk." I said gruffly. Making Bruce chuckle.

"Why?"

"To get my boobies and height some upgrade." I reached for the door nob mumbling.

Bruce let out a hearty laugh.

"Are you perhaps insecure my little mate?" I whipped my head to the walking Bruce.

"Yes I am. So what? ...See, even you tell me I'm little." I pouted again.