Chapter 2

It was finally the end of school.
I grabbed my things out of my locker and made my way to the front gates. I had told Wendy and Joy that I'll be studying with Namjoon for our pre-calculus exam.

I hurried to the gate and saw him waiting there. What's this funny feeling that I'm feeling? I can't possibly? No, there's no way.

Namjoon saw me making my way towards him and he gave me the brightest smile ever, a smile that I've never seen.

"I'm sorry, did I make you wait long?" I said while trying to put the other strap of my backpack on.

"No, you're all good. Let's go!" He said while holding up two strawberry milk drinks.

"My favorite! How did you know?" I said while trying to open the plastic wrap around the straw but this wasn't budging.

"Here let me do it." He said while signaling me to hold his drink while he opens mine.

"I saw you drink it during breaks, so I figured it was your favorite." He replied with blushes on his cheeks.

"Oh- Namjoon~ you're pretty observant!" I replied while giving him a thumbs up.

As we arrived at the cafe, we started getting to work!

two hours later

"I'm so burnt out. Are you feeling hungry? Should we go eat something?"He suggested while closing his laptop.

"How does spicy rice cakes sound?" I said while putting away my highlighters.

"That sounds good!" He said while giving me another gummy smile.

As we exited the cafe, the weather was perfect. It wasn't too hot nor too cold. The wind was perfect and the stars were in the sky.

We saw a stand that was selling rice cakes and decided to share a plate of rice cakes.

"I just wanted to say how grateful I am for you. I would've been dying in our math class right now if it wasn't for you." He confessed while giving me a sincere look.

"It's okay! I'll always help you." I said while giving him a genuine smile.

And from that day forward. Things were like that.
It was meet ups at the gate for study hours and sometimes we wouldn't eat out, but on days we would. It was genuine and if felt nice.

————————
"Are you and Namjoon talking? I've never seen you two this close before." Wendy asked while holding my shoulder to stop me from entering the class.

"No, we're just good friends." I said trying so hard not to blush. "Are you sure? You two have been studying a lot these days."

"I'm sure. Don't worry." I said

I entered the class and I first made eye contacts with him. Eek calm down. Calm down the butterflies. Coming to a realization that Taehyung is my desk mate and the thought of that makes me sick.

As always, I'm here first before him. I was looking outside of the window, and I can't believe the trees are starting to turn orange.

*classroom door slides open*

Speaking of the devil. He's finally here, well five minutes late.

I watched him take his seat next to me and he gave me that annoying stare. "You have drool on your face." He said while pointing at it.

What?

I took out my small mirror from under my desk and shit. I really do have drool on my face, how did I miss it?