chapter one

It was a warm monday morning and the birds were chirping. I couldn't even tell if it was time to get up for school yet.

"nari you going to get up?" mom asked while knocking on my door. "just give me five more minutes mom!" irene said while trying to contemplate her existence of this earth. I can't believe that it's already the first and last day of junior year. it seems like I just entered not too long ago.

as irene was applying her skin scare and getting dressed in her uniform, she got a sudden text from jungkook.

incoming text --> jungkook

jungkook: good morning beautiful. how about we do a quick round before we go to school?

nari: horny in the morning already? i think you've broke the world record of being one of the most turn on male in this universe.

jungkook: come on, i had a dream about you and you were so dreamy.

nari: fine, be there in five.

change of plans. I'm going to skip breakfast and head straight to his place. so you're probably wondering why he said if we could do a "quicky" that's because he was my summer fling.

flashback

loud edm music playing in the background at the 18+ club

"nari, wait here. I'm going to use the restroom real quick" lily said while excusing herself from the dance floor.

as you were barely sober and the music was vibing with the movement of your body. the atmosphere of this club was getting heated along with your black maxi dress showing all your curves and definition.

all of a sudden, you feel a hand wrapped around your waist and a breath against your neck.

"how about you and i get out of here." a stranger asked while having a firmer grip on your waist. "maybe, depends if you're a psychopath then I'll pass" nari said while turning around and seeing a similar face.

"nari? " jungkook said while being in disbelief

"you? the biggest player at our high school?" nari said while removing his hand off her waist and getting ready to leave.

but, jungkook held her back from leaving and tugged on her wrist.

"what's wrong babe? not in the mood to have fun?" he said while pulling you closer and having both of your lips inches away from each other.

as both of your bodies were slowly touching, he placed right hand on your waist while having his left still on your wrist.

"are you gonna show me a good time?" nari whispered while sliding her hands down his pants. "you bet i will." jungkook said

as they both arrive at his apartment, things for sure do take a turn.

"isn't it going to be awkward if we see each other at school again?" I said while trying to barely hold my liquor in and hanging onto his arm.

"why would it be awkward? it's not like I'm going to ghost you." he said while pressing the number floor he lives on.

we arrived at his studio complex and geez, for a guy his apartment is really nice. as I started to take off my black heels, I feel his toned arms wrapped around my waist and his breath on my neck. as he was leaving trails of kissing around my shoulder blade, he slide his hands under my dress.

"wasn't i supposed to show you a good time?" he said in such a sexy tone that made me already dripping wet.

he turned me around and we made eye contact for a good twenty seconds before crashing our lips together with a taste of alcohol in them. he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and moved his hands down to my ass. he grabbed it so hard that it made me moan.