kaldur x reader

Y/n = your name
Shm/n = Super hero mentors name
E/c= eye color

You and kaldur were on the beach walking in the sand , the waves hitting your feet. The sun was slowly going down , as the moon was rising up.
"Hey y/n" kaldur called your name.
You turned from the pretty sky to your boyfriend. Kaldur was the only one that knew your true identity that and of course your mentor, (shm/n). His bright green - ish eyes , shined in the pink and purple sunset.
"What will happen to us", he asked. You were confused.
"What do you mean kaldur"? You asked him.
"When we get older" he resated.
You rolled your eyes at him, he's always thinking about the future.
"How many times do I have to tell you, dont....." you were intrupted by kaldur.
"Worrie about the future, be whelmed about the present" he emprvised (I think that's the word) the word whelmed. Robin was like like a brother to you. So the both of you were tight. He looked into your e/c eyes.
"Your eyes are as e/c as...
(Blue: the ocean
Green: seaweed
Brown: the mud)
You giggled at his comment, he always brought up stuff about the ocean and Atlantis.
"I love you" you said as you leaned over to kiss him. But instead you were picked up and thrown (pretty far) into the water. Once you were on the surface. All you could hear was laughter and than a faint "i love you too". You open your eyes, he threw you far. You swam back and walked to the mountain with kaldur calling after you , with a few laughs. You were cold ,upset and angry, but you still loved your goldfish. As he loved his mermaid.

Hoped you enjoyed it. This was my first young justice one shot. Thanks for reading and comment down below who you want.