Chapter 14: Gorgeous

Kyle^^^^
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jaylens pov:

Ugggggh, I'm so bored!!
I've been sitting in bed every since Zack sent me upstairs, I don't see why it's taking him this long to cook dinner. Though I did hear him on the phone earlier, I think someone's coming over.
"Baby, come here! I need to tell you something," Zack yelled up the stairs.
"I'm coming!" I said back while hopping out of bed and fixing my shorts since they had got twisted.
I started running down the stairs into the kitchen, only to see Zack and a random guy standing next to him.
Oh baby Jesus, he is gorgeous, I thought in my head as I looked him up and down.
Zack cleared his throat, making my eyes dart up to his, glaring at me.
"Babe, this is Kyle, he's my friend he'll be staying here for a while with us," he said while patting Kyle on the back.
"Okay, I'm fine with that," I said while blushing since Kyle was staring at my legs.
Yeah maybe not the best shorts to be wearing right now,I thought while smiling to myself.
Kyle stepped forward extending his hand to shake mine. I went to shake his hand, but he hurried up and grabbed it and pulled me into him and hugged me...
"Hey babe my names Kyle what's yours?" He asked in my ear, and well of course I blushed and hugged back and saying,"Jaylen,"
"Mmm beautiful name baby girl,"he whispered in my ear, note to self he's still hugging me. Apparently me and him must of been hugging for a long time cause next thing you know, Zack coughs real loud and grabs me away.
Wrapping his arms around me while talking to Kyle,"Me and Jaylen are going upstairs right now, you can watch tv or something," he said to Kyle while pulling me upstairs.
Oh lord........
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••