Chapter 11: Whats His

Zack^^^
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jaylens Pov:

Ugggggh,what the crap just happened, I questioned in my head. I feel like I got ran over by a bull dozier. Oh shit, why can't I see??
"Maybe because you have your eyes closed," a voice said,"and you might want to open them bitch."
Wow so rude, I complained in my mind,but soon realized I still haven't opened my eyes yet, so I hurried up and opened them.

I screamed very loud when I saw 2 pairs of eyes staring at me.
Me knowing both of them....

Jesse and Zack............

I know you know who Jesse is,but your probably wondering who Zack is...
He's my ex-boyfriend...an abusive ex-boyfriend.

I stared at them looking terrified and confused while I backed up to the top corner of the bed I was on.
"Oh calm your tits, we're not gonna hurt you," Zack said,"....yet."
Now that's what got me up on my feet dashing towards the door, yanking the door knob,which happened to be locked.
"Help!! Help!! Please help me!!" I sobbed and sobbed.
"Stupid bitch," said Jesse, while walking over to me yanking me by the arms and holding me in place standing up.

The tears that were running down my face soon got wiped away by Zack standing in front of me.
"Hey,hey don't cry baby. We're not gonna hurt you,your just gonna live with us for a while," he said which made me cry more cause his hand was still cupping my face.
"Please, oh please, just let me go," I pleaded and pleaded to him.

You see, Zack,my abusive ex-boyfriend, is very gentle and kind...until you break one of his rules.... He is very possessive over 'what's his'.

And in his mind set I happen to be 'what's his'.......
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••