Chapter 7: Surprise,Surprise

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jaylens pov:
            The rest of the day was actually really good. Some people even gave me some compliments. I felt really good about myself,but that feeling soon vanished when I started walking home, rounding a corner.

There stood Jesse...waiting for me, his back was angled away from me so I could run if I wanted to. Maybe I'll make it if I turn back now, I thought.
"Jaylen!!" Well never mind I guess, I groaned in my head. "I was beginning to think you tried to ditch your beating, but we both know your a little bitch that's too scared to," he said while he started walking up to me.
I was debating in my head if I should try to run before he reaches me or just take the beating. And I choose option one, running.

I dashed off, trying my best to carry my bag and myself. "You little fucker! Get back here!!" I was honestly too scared to look back at him so, I kept running and running.
Ah fuck, I thought as I tripped over a rock.
I hissed in pain, but noticed that Jesse had stopped chasing me. Thank the lord, I praised in my head.
A pair of nice vans walked I front of my face. Hey, I thought in my head, I've seen those before.
I looked up and saw......
Connor........
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••