Fight Clara

Daisy's P.O.V

I wake up on the floor, confused.

Where am I?

I'm not in the smokey flat. Instead I stare at the padded walls of a cell. I hear a soft sobbing behind me. I turn and face a girl much bigger than me curled up in shackles on the floor. I instantly recognize her.

"Clara?"

She lifts her head and stares at me with wide eyes. Scared eyes. She tenses up and moves backward into the corner.

"Clara, it's me!" I yell excitedly, because I finally figured out where I am. I'm inside her mind. She flenches at my loud voice but doesn't say anything. She seems to have retreated farther away.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" I say softer. "I'm going to help get you out."

"You're cruel," she whispers so soft I can barely hear her.

"I'm sorry?"

"You're cruel!" She spat out. "Trying to give me hope now eh? What, you're going to open the door next and tell me I can go free? Well you don't have to. I know I'm going to die, I know it now! So just do it. Please just do it." She ran out of breath and fell over, back to sobbing. I just stare, shocked. She really has gave up fighting. Did she even try? I realize I have a bigger problem now. I have to convince Clara I'm real.

"Clara, I'm not going to hurt you I swear. I'm really Daisy. I'm here to get you out. You just have to listen to me."

"You're not real, you're not real," she mumbles over and over.

"Look. I don't have time to convince you I'm real. Just know that the Envader is in your mind. Your's Clara. This is all a nightmare and just like any other nightmare you can wake up and end it. But you have to want to. You have to try. That's the only way you won't die here." Clara didn't lift her head, but her mumbling and crying stopped.

"Oh and another thing. The Doctor, the real Doctor, loves you." Warning bells sound in my head just as the door to the cell open. A shadowed tall figure steps in and I don't even have to look to know its the monster Doctor that is torturing Clara and I have to get the hell out of here. But seeing the look on Clara's face, I don't want to leave her here.
Only she can get herself out. I've done what I can.

"Fight, Clara!" I say before picturing the smokey flat. The last thing I see is the Doctor reaching towards me.

This one is short but I plan on updating tomorrow as well. Thank you to all my readers! Vote and comment!