Trapped

It wasn't a surprise to be looking up at a burning building. However it was a flat complex. There were definitely people in there. Trapped.

"Doctor what do we do now?" Daisy asks, clinging to my arm. Rose only scans the building with her eyes. Firefighters start up the hose to spray water.

"She's not in the building." Rose says, meaning the Envader.

"There are people up there dying. I have to save them," I say determined.

"Doctor," Rose grabs my wrist and turns me to face her with strength I didn't know she acquired. "That's not why we are here. We need to find her," she enunciates.

"I know, I know," I grit out, my hearts pounding a thousand beats a second. So many people have died because of me. These people are going to die because of me. It's happened so much you'd think I'd be unaffected by it by now but...

"No. We split up. Daisy go with Rose and look for the Envader. I'm going in."

"You can't be serious,"Rose exclaims, but I've already taken off. I dart through an open door. My only plan is to get as much people out as possible. I run up the stairs and open the first door I see. It leads into a smoke filled hallway.

"Hello?" I call out. I start knocking on doors, one by one. No one answers which is odd. I could of sweared this was a flat complex. "HELLO?" I yell louder while turning a knob and pushing in the door. I cough into my sleeve, feeling a bit woozy. The smoke must be getting to me, I think. I open the door wider and step inside.

Something's not right...

Daisy's POV

"Where do we start looking?" I look up at Rose who is looking around while running her fingers aggressively through her hair.

"Unbelievable," She shouts. I narrow my eyes at her. What's with the attitude? Didn't she originally want to kill Clara and the Envader? All of a sudden she is in a rush to find her.

"Do you even care about Clara?" I blurt out. Rose turns to me.

"I care about the Doctor, and he cares about her. And that's enough for me. So give me a second to sense the Envader." She suddenly closes her eyes, and I huff impatiently. She may not care about Clara, but I do. If there is a chance to save her and kill this thing, then I'm all for it. Sighing I cross my arms and look around. People stand by watching, police cars light up the night, and of course flames lick the air. I kind of want to run in after the Doctor. What if he doesn't make it out alive. What if nobody does? I look back up at Rose who still has her eyes closed. Hmmmmm...

I slip away as quietly as possible, at first, then start running to the door the Doctor used.

Not going to do any questions this time. Just know I'll make it a habit to upload a chapter or two every Saturday. It won't always be this book since I have other stories to write, but a something will be uploaded every Saturday. Love you guys and I hope you continue reading.