Guilty Desires

Prologue

"Vladimarr son of Randarr you have been found guilty of hunting and killing a faery without cause, how do you plea?" The faery queen of the Seelie court asked, looking at the faery hunter, who looked up at her with distaste and smiled arrogantly; "Guilty, so go ahead and kill me, I don't care."

"You shall not die, but suffer a fate worse than death itself," she rose from her throne and raised her hand, "By the power vested in me by the Seelie court, I here by bring a curse upon you; you shall forever roam the night and you flesh shall burn in sunlight. You shall be stalked by immortality, yet abandoned by life: forever the living dead. You shall plague mankind and feed on there blood. Nature shall be your enemy and all who belongs to it. Orchid shall repel you and wood shall bring upon your death. Your blood shall spread the curse to all who drink it and die. This unbreakable and unforgiving curse shall follow you till the ends of time, so it is decreed and so shall it be."

With the Queen's words Vladimarr crippled over in unbearable pain as the curse made its way into his body, he let out a cry as he was levitated up in the air and then was violently dropped to the ground. With a moan he forced himself up and looked at the queen with sheer hatred; "Damn bitch." He cried out as he lunged himself at her, but before he could reach her the guard grabbed him.

"Remove this piece of filth from my sight immediately." The queen ordered her guards, who instantly obeyed and dragged him out of Faerie, but not before Vladimarr made a final vow; "I shall have my revenge, I shall not rest until every last accursed faery is exterminated from this world."

"I dare you to try." The queen replied with an arrogant smirk.

At that very moment a blood feud between the fae and vampires started...