Seventeen - Jeonghan - Music Store

Your father owned a music store and decided that he trusted you enough to run the music store for the week while him and your mom went on a trip for their anniversary. So that's what you were doing, running the store on your own. Currently you were sorting records in the shop when the bell on the door rang signalling that someone come into the store. You looked up and your eyes met with a boy, you thought. He kinda acted like a guy, but he had long hair and mask on his face so you couldn't completely tell. You smiled at him though.

"Eoseo o-seyo! If you need anything let me know." You said before turning back to the albums you were sorting. 

"Umm, actually I'm wondering if you have any albums from Seventeen." He asked after looking around for a moment. And then you knew for sure that he was in fact a guy.

"Ohh of course. They're right over here. They're very popular, but somehow we managed to keep them in stock majority of the time." You told him leading him over to where the albums were. 

He nodded and appeared to be smiling though you couldn't be certain with the mask.

After a moment he looked at you again, "What do you think of it?"

"I really enjoy their music, it certainly brightens up a day. Even if very bad of a day. I like to listen to a wide variety of music though instead of getting too attached to certain music. It only leads to crazy fans that get crazy and agressive." You said and he chuckled.

"I can certainly relate to that. " he replied with a laugh and removed his mask showing that he was Jeonghan. Like the Jeonghan!

" I guess you would." You responded smiling not 100% sure how to react in that moment. He was your bias of Seventeen but after what you had said you were trying to remain calm as possible.

"Yeah, so you know who I am then? " Jeonghan asked with an amused look.

You nodded, " Nae Jeonghan-ssi."

He chuckled a little, " You don't have to be formal, just call me oppa. Anyways, what's your name?"

"Ohh je ireum-eun Y/N ieyo."  You replied politely without being overly formal after what he said.

He nodded, " I like that name, it's nice."

You felt yourself blush a little, " Kamsa oppa. I like your name too."

"Which part? Jeonghan or Yoon?" He asked smuggly and you suddenly got shy unsure of what to say.

Jeonghan chuckled, " I was only messing, you don't have to answer." 

You finally released your breath no longer feeling like you were on the spot.

"Besides I think I figured it out anyways." He said with a wink turning you bright red. He laughed a little for a minute.

"Well I have to get going Y/N, but maybe I'll stop by again tomorrow to talk with you again." Jeonghan smiled before putting his mask back over his face. You were slightly disappointed when he did, but nodded before he left. Sure enough he came back the next day, and every other day until your parents came back. When they did he asked your father to date you and he happily agreed. Leading to you and Jeonghan's current beautiful relationship.