Seventeen - Vernon - One of a Kind

Vernon had been friends with you for a while now, but while you had developed feelings he hadn't. At least not feelings that you could determine. After all why would an idol like Vernon have feelings for you? You were weird and random and kinda tomboyish. Vernon watched you chuckling as your rant literally flew through topics in the way he would flip through tv channels. You were pretty much just ranting to rant anymore evwn though Vernon knew you weren't even listen to what you were saying anymore you were just going at a gazillion mph to talk like that.

"You know you should consider being a rapper." He chuckled and when he spoke your ranting stopped. 

"You think so? I like rap, but I don't think that I can rap myself.Besides I'm a bit too random to be able to rap don't you think. One second my rap would be intense the next it would be about who knows what." You responded laughing a bit yourself.

"Yeah well it's not like I'm normal anyways." Vernon said and you had to laugh a little more, "Besides I could always help you." 

"Jinjja, but don't you have stuff to do?" You asked him shocked.

"Nae, but I can always make time for you. " He replied with a smile.

You had to blush a bit at that, "Waeyo? Your job is important, besides there are the carats that need you."

"Nae, but you're special to me and so it's fine Y/N. " Vernon responded and you looked at him curiously.

"Special?" You questioned though accidently out loud when meant for yourself.

"Nae Y/N. Your special because you're unique. I like that." He responded and you thought you noticed a tiny bit of pink in his cheeks, but maybe not, "Like as more than I friend."

You were stunned for a moment but then blushed once more, "Well oppa I feel the same."

Vernon looked at you with big hopeful eyes, "Jinjja?

You chuckled a bit, "Nae oppa." 

Vernon got super excited then and wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug which you returned. You pulled back and kissed him. Vernon smirked and kissed you back. Eventually though unfortunately you two had to actually practice rapping.