Would you ever feel the same way too?

What if my heart breaks in two?
Would he ever feel the same way too?
I wish he would somehow, 'Cause he is leaving us alone
Right now

What if those were the lyrics we wrote? After all, the performance...the show itself was all about him. All we had was yesterday and today to thank him for all. To be there with him is like we're his babies. Oh no, wait. We are his kids. That was enough.

We were happy the next day after a melancholic atmosphere invigorated us yesterday.

I said earlier that March 3 was the live performance aka the Himig Handog-like live performance. We were lucky enough to secure a spot in the top 5, being the third placer. He congratulated us, and took one last photo with the best batch of students he's ever had.

Then came another day.

I was silent when Friday came. The people were campaigning for the student government and, as their adviser, he was with them, prompting me to somehow be mad at him. But I didn't let him see it.

Monday came. I logged in my Facebook to attach a file when I saw his name and it said 'online.' So I messaged him.

See you later.

After that, I went to school and surprisingly, he came. He really did came. I was happy. But when I saw him, he was holding his arm, so I asked why. He said it was aching because he got involved in accident Sunday evening. His arm was bruising hard you could really tell it from afar. But still, I'm happy that he came. He also checked this book and he was already fascinated by it. Of course, I was happy that I got the chance to write a book about him and let him see it, unlike my debut story, My Teacher and Me, which was about my Grade 7 adviser. I hope she really does well up above.