I don't care, I love it

I am not scared of being myself whenever he's around. I don't even know why I even got high grades for a subject that doesn't even use notes for the grades! But the hell I care, I love it.

Every day at the room is a party. There was fun, music (whenever he's not around), and a very lazy teacher to begin with on Mondays and Fridays. I'm sorry, but lemme tell ya that Jammy (as I often call him) takes over your time. Sorry, but the next time you'll teach here, I won't prefer to be your teacher...ever again.

So yeah. Back to the story.

I f***ing love Jammy for some reason. Is it because he's just optimistic about us being the best batch of students he has ever held? Or is that because he's sporty and smizing it all the time? Or maybe because his fiery passion just conquered the whole hour each day? The hell I care. Because of all of those, I loved him deeper as hell.

I just felt like I was a part of his advisory class last school year when he's around. Like we're being set by him as a priority, calls us his babies, and more. I don't know how I became attached to him lately, but at least we're like Mitch and Morrie in Tuesdays with Morrie (which is one of my favorite books), or maybe some sort of mother-and-son tandem like Anderson Cooper and Gloria Vanderbilt in their upcoming book, The Rainbow Comes and Goes. But the hell I care, I loved him like he's my other father from some kind of family.

Frankly, he knows how to deal with problems he's facing everyday. For instance, us, or his f***ing goddamn disease, or anything else. I think most people come to him, especially his Martha students or us, because of love problems.

I don't even know why.