The start of something new....and exciting

Well...I passed the sophomore year, so I'm in to junior year! And that begins with a question about one particular subject: What course should I choose?

There was a transferee I befriended with on the first day and encouraged her to go to what I had in mind in the first place: Contact Center Services.

By the time Tuesday came, I knew that was the best course for me. I didn't regret it at all.

We introduced ourselves through nicknames. Simple, but scary. It's either you have to "cut off" a part of your name, or have another name. At first, I chose "Gio" but I thought it was a little bit of boyish and I didn't like it, so after a few days, I decided to change it to what now is the name my friends, some news personalities from the Americas (should I name them? Btw, they're married)...and of course, him.

Isabelle.

Then the rest was history.

I never thought that those much older to me (my senpais, the Fourth Year batch) were scared of me! Maybe because I have that American accent that I inherited since I was little, or something else.

He said it to me. They were scared of me.

Damn, I'm not a f***ing monster to begin with! I'm just a f***ing nobody, okay? I'm a nobody. I'll never be famous for speaking English perfectly, or what else. The hell I care.

Until he came, that is.

I was never a damn fixture at the batch that time. In fact, I became even more shy and I've been into depression lately, which nobody knows of. But I still pretend to be happy in front of him, because that what's he sees me. I'm a happy, bad b****.

"I've always believed in you."

That will be the phrase that will mark on me forever.