Chapter 5 Tricked

Start from the beginning

This was supposed to be my inner voice. At least I didn't say this loud that he is handsome but an 'arrogant jerk'.

"So you agree I am handsome? But why an arrogant jerk? "

Inner voice. Inner voice. I should just keep my mouth shut.

" Yeah, you probably should" he chuckled. I felt so embarrassed. Blushing red. I ate in silence. Then his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yes... send it to me now ... no. ...yes....okay bye" he ended the call.

He walked me towards the door after we finished breakfast. I was about to leave but he called me, " Mia remember our date and wear something comfortable "

" where are we going?" I was curious.

" secret " he smiled at me. He is giving me heart contractions with that devil handsome smile of his.

James POV

I was hit by her but it was worth it. Her expression was so cute. The way she was apologising was adorable. But when she said she would do anything for me, that my friend opened my wildest imagination. I was just getting excited to think about it. So I convinced her to go on a date with me. Well, my acting paid off. Her punch was not that strong but I made it seem like it was bad.

When she crossed her arms saying no taking advantage it got me excited. Her cleavage was showing. I couldn't move my eyes away from that. Not only that but my shirt on her looked very sexy. She told me took at her eyes. Oh, she looked cute when she is angry too.

She changed and came down after the shower. I could smell the sweet scent in the air. I noticed she treated the staff nicely. Maria smiled at her it's the first time I saw her smile at someone who I bought home. I just eye her to leave.

Mia murmured to herself, "you're rude to people "

I answered, " I don't think I am rude? " she closed her mouth. I guess I was not supposed to hear it.

She said to herself again, " at least I didn't say this that he is handsome but an arrogant jerk "

" So you agree I am handsome? But why an arrogant jerk? "

" Inner voice. Inner voice. I should just keep my mouth shut " hearing that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, you probably should " she blushed. I loved that red cheeks. My phone rang.

" Hello? "

" I have all the pieces of information you wanted about Miss. Lindcon. " it's Lucius.

"Send it to me now"

"Is there anything else you would like me to do sir?" He asked.

"No"

"Then I will be bringing the file to Your home directly?"

"Yes"

"I will be there within 10 minutes."

" Okay bye," I ended the call. I have to send Mia home I don't want her to know that I did an investigation on her. She will be furious and hopefully, she won't have any problem punching me again.

I walked her towards the door, she was about to leave when I called her again, " Mia remember our date and wear something comfortable "

"Where are we going? " she asked I could see she was curious. She was too easy to read.

"Secret " I smiled at her. She blushed again.

I knew it's gonna be a great day.

After a few minutes Lucius. He handed me the documents.

I started reading it.

Her full name was Mia Rose Lindcon.
Hmm, her education looks good. She is 20 years old. She did part-time work in an art gallery. I skipped all those and went to relationships. She had one boyfriend but It didn't last long. Her best friend was Cloè parfe. Her mom died when she was 4 and her dad when she was 6.

She is cared for and adored by her brothers Leo, Jasper and Ethane. She had training in shooting knives and handling guns. Well, that surprised me. I didn't picture her as that type. Her brother Jasper trained her. In sports, she loved car racing. She was like a girl full of surprises to me. I liked it. She is working in Lindcon Co. at the moment with her brother. I read all of it then closed the file. Mia was different from any other girl I ever been with.

I knew already where I will be taking her for the date.

Hi, guys a gentle reminder!Check out my new book the perfect strom

Check out my new book the perfect strom

You won't BE DISAPPOINTED
JUST CHECK IT OUT ONCE!! 🔥💋
Here is the link: https://my.w.tt/pm4SVgaCaW

Short blurb:

Sometimes a kiss can take us deeper than we think,
a tint of mischief
a cup of pleasure
and the flavour of desire.

This, not your average billionaire story where the heroine falls for the sexy successful billionaire who was the perfect Casanova in play until a mysterious past explains his behaviour later and they fall in love.

NO!
This a hate to love story where,
neither your heroine is innocent
Nor you villain is cruel
and your hero doesn't save the day.

Silvia, the type of girl whom, boys can't resist. she is a heartbreaker but her greatest regret was Ashton Hardlin. After all these years, she is back. Now, she is going to take over the lovely throne, which Ashton loves so much.

Ashton Hardlin is her Retribution.

On the other hand,
Ashton Hardlin, a rich billionaire CEO, had always been the type of guy who had the girl all over him. not only for his manly charms but for his undeniable success. Being the riches and famous has its perks. he is like the king of the castle that everyone builds for him.
But as you all know, what happens when the king is thrown over by someone, he despises?

the mighty falls.

Silvia Ashwood is his Hate.

it is meant to be a disaster when they both meet one another or a cosmic storm if their cold hearts melt into each other...

Read more in Dark kiss
Love rosavet 💋💋💋