{ Chapter 7 }

Jungkook was secretly getting ready to pick Mira up to go on their date. He got another Butler to drive him secretly, after trying to convince the butler multiple times.

Jungkook wore a white T-shirt, Jeans and his Timberlands and a hoodie to hide himself because he doesn't want to be seen going out.

After getting dressed, Jungkook secretly got out of the house through the window after the security guards left and went into the butler(-that-is-going-to-drive-him)'s car. Jungkook laid down under the back car seats and eventually fell asleep. Soon the butler had arrived and started the car engine which woke Jungkook up. The butler used the excuse that he's going home because his family member was sick and that got them out quite easily. They picked up Mira and left for the mall.

"Oppa, you're wearing your jeans and timberlands again, do use the same clothes every time we go out?" Mira asked annoyed because she thought her boyfriend doesn't think she's that important for him to look good infront of her. "No, I just have bunch of clothes that are the same, and what's wrong with wearing these clothes everytime we got out? Even if these clothes are boring, my face makes up for it" Jungkook answered. Mira sighed heavily and leaned back on the chair with a pout. 'why is she so angry?' Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows but didn't care and looked out of the window.

While they are on their way to the mall, Yein is at home also getting ready.

"Yein, you sure you don't want me to drive you?" Namjoon asked worringly "Its dangerous you know"

"I'll be fine, it'll be better if I take the bus, I won't be able to be noticed easily" Yein answered with a smile and walked out of the house. She made her way towards the bus stop and got onto the bus. Yein wore simple clothes but something that made her look pretty, so she wouldn't look like some criminal.

As Yein made her way to the entrance, she showed her pass to the security guard and made her way into the mall easily

As Yein made her way to the entrance, she showed her pass to the security guard and made her way into the mall easily. Yein looked around at the huge mall. Yein looked at the map that showed the layout of the mall. The Kim's office/house was on Level 5. She slowly walked to her destination because she kept looking at all the things sold at the mall. As she got to level 4, without Yein knowing, Mira seemed to have noticed her while standing in line to buy her bag.

"Hey, its Yein" Mira nudged Jungkook to look at Yein "Is she stalking you? Why is she even here?" Mira said with a tone in her voice "She won a pass, its probably just a coincidence that she's here today" Jungkook said and turned Mira around to continue walking as the line has moved up. Jungkook took a glance at Yein and at the same time Yein turned to the shop he was in, which made them have eye contact but Yein looked away as if she didn't notice him.

Since, Yein knew Jungkook was there, she walked away.

"Oh my god, the lines so loooong, I have more shopping to do" Jungkook's attention went back to Mira as she kept complaining about the long line. Just then her phone rang, she picked up the phone.