{ Chapter 4 }

Few weeks later~

"Next week Wednesday will be our school's Sport Festival! For people wanting to sign up for any sport, Sign up at the main office. People wanting to do the running races, You can sign up on the day of the festival. The prizes for the winners are written on this sheet" The teacher gave out the sheets to the front row students and they passed it down. As it got to Mira, she turned around to give it to Yein but instead she slammed it on her table. Yein just stared at her with a blank face but Mira just smiled back and turned around to talk to Jungkook.

Yein picked up the paper and looked at it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes for winners

Basketball: Free Lunch Vouchers ( 10 each )

Soccer: $40 voucher

Volleyball: Free Lunch Vouchers ( 2 each ) & $20 voucher

20 meter race: A pass to '[A famous coffee shop]'

40 meter race: A pass to '[A famous restraunt]'

80 meter race: 'A pass to '[A water park]'

150 meter race: A pass to 'The Kim Family's Shopping Mall'

---------------------------------------------------------------

' The Kim Family's Shopping Mall?! ' Yein's eyes widened. ' This is it! If I can get that pass, I can see The Kims ' Yein smiled. She stood up and tucked her chair in and left the room.

She waited at the corner of the school, for Butler Lee to come after he picked up Jungkook.

Jungkook and Yein haven't talked to each other after their argument a few weeks ago. Jungkook did start to feel that Mira was actually acting rude towards Yein but he didn't want to go against his girlfriend so he stayed silent.

After reaching home, Yein went to NamJoon's office straight away.

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in" Namjoon shouted, Yein went inside the room and closed the door behind her. "Remember when you said that the only way to meet The Kim's were to get into their Shopping mall?" Yein asked "Yeah, Its where they live but even someone like me can't even get a hold of the pass" Namjoon sighed "Well what about this" Yein gave him the sheet with the list of prizes.

"You're going to enter the race?" NamJoon looked at Yein. "Of course, there is no other way we can get the pass" She said while taking a seat in front of Namjoon's desk. "But one pass is only for one person we can't get in to help you" "No need, I think I can handle it myself" Yein said bravely, "Oh, so now your confident in going into the outside world, okay, do what you want, BUT you have to promise you'll be back by 6pm every single day if you're leaving the house" Namjoon said. Yein nodded her head and left the room.

--------------------------

Next Wednesday~

It was the day of the Sport Festival. Yein (and Jungkook) did their normal morning routine and attended school. The first thing Yein did was sign up for the 150 meter race. Yein watched people play sports for most of the day. And soon the running race started. The whole school was there cheering for their classmates.