The Mall

Bahja's POV:

I walk outside and Bre is waiting in the car. I get in and I  pretend that nothing happened that damn day.  I kept getting text messages from Dre. "Hey I'm sorry!" "Bahja talk to me please?" The last one gave me a reason to answer back he said "No matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about you or trying to see you!" I responded with "I Can't Stop Loving U!" and left it at that.

Bre: Hey!

Me: Haiii let's go turn up!!!!

Bre: Ooo How's Prince?

Me: He's pretty good!

Bre: How's Dre?

Me: What?

Bre: Nique told me that Dre went to see you on Wednesday!!

Me: Oh yeah! He's good! He has absolutely changed! *texts him: Meet at the mall!!*

Bre: Wait *looks at your phone* Y'all text now? 

Me: Yesss.. Look I need to talk to you...

Bre: Alright! Girl tell me whatever that's on your mind! 

Me: I still love him!!!!

Bre: Wait what?

Me: The dude who tried to kill himself, kill Nique and kill Prince! I still am in love with him!!!!! 

Bre: Since when?

Me: Since he left!!!!!! Now it's worse....  He makes me wanna break up with Prince.. But he's dating NIque..

Bre: Girl you're kidding right?

Me: No not at all!!! They've been dating for 5 months!!!

Bre: Bahja I know that this maybe be hard for you to but please just stay away from him until they break up!

Me: He's at the mall waiting for us..

Bre: Oh let's go then *starts the car and drives to the mall* 

{They get to the mall}

Bre: Um before we get out I think you should listen to this! *Plays the voice recording of Dre flirting and talking bad about everyone* 

Me: *listens and looks shocked*

Bre: What was 8 months ago! 

Me: Wow...  Nique was his side chick?

Bre: No! They never even went out.

Me: Let's go! *gets out and walks into the mall*

Dre: *looks around for Bahja*

Me: I'm right here you dickhead! 

Dre: *smiles and walks over* Hello Bahja, Bre... 

Bre: Dre... *blinks for a second and looks at how he's changed* Damn you look hot!

Me: Really Bre? *smiles at Dre*

Dre: *laughs a little bit* 

Bre: Sorry I was being honest!

Dre: *hugs Bahja* 

Me: I saw your video! 

Dre: Huh? 

Bre: The video from before.... 

Dre: Oh... *sighs*

Dre's POV:

I come back from Germany thinking that I'm just fine and then I end up seeing the love of my life (Zonnique) but I'm going back to my ex.. I treated her like a dog. I had problems and I was truly in love. I didn't kno what was happening to me but it was weird. Then that girl Bre wants to bring up something that is gonna make me feel bad! We walked around the mall and I grabbed Bahja's hand and started walking.

Bahja: Ya kno... I still can't believ you've changed!

Me: Yeah.... *smiles*  It took 8 months but Germany helped me a lot.

Bahja: What did you exactly do there?

Me: *freezes for a minute* 

Bahja: Did you hear me?

Me: I was sent to boot camp and then they made me see a doctor! 

Bahja: Oh cool...

Recap in Germany!

Met a girl who became obsessed with me, I went to boot camp where I spent 4 months in.. The other 4 months I spent my time rapping... At the end of the year I'm gonna go to the Dominican Republic... And I'm taking my girl with me. I hope Zonnique is down to go if not then I'm gonna take Bahja. 

Me: So Bahja... I'm going to the Dominican Republic at the end of the year.. Are you in?

Bahja: I don't know.. Why aren't you taking Nique?

Me: No reason! I might be taking her.. 

Bahja: Well I can't go me and Prince are going away on a trip!

Me: Where?

Bahja: France..

Me: You know you wanna go with me... I thought we could reconnect!

Bahja: I do wanna go but Princeton isn't gonna let me.

Me: Well do whatever your heart tells you..

Bahja: It tells me to take your offer!

Me: Lemme kno what's happening later! I gotta go check on my grandad at the nursing home! *leaves*'

Bahja: Damn....

You all see what's happning now! She's totally in love but doesn't want to choose... This is a story about decisions,love,friendships,and trust. I truly think that Prince knows something's up but he won't admit it. Zonnique probably is in love wiht someone else or maybe Dre is just playing someone... Find out in the next one!