Chapter Five: The Gift of the Moon Goddess

Dedicated to shygirl114

Chapter Five: The Gift of the Moon Goddess 

LUNA WILLOW

As we made our way to the car I felt myself feeling a bit woozy, evident that the alcohol was still deeply in my system. Looking to my left I could also see that Vera had taken off her shoes but was still struggling to walk straight. When we reached the car, Alpha Nicholas open both of our car doors, me in the front seat with Vera in the back seat lying down. As soon as she laid her head on the seat she was out like a light, and snoring quite loudly.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Alpha Nicholas asked as he started up the car and put it into drive.

"Yeah." I tried nodding but I momentarily lost control over my head. Without responding he turned some music on. It was a song that I've never heard but I found myself enjoying the tune. It wasn't long before I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

"Wake up." I felt someone shake me awake. My eyes popped open to see Alpha Nicholas standing over me. "We're here."

I nodded and got out of the car and shut the car door behind me. I looked in the back seat to see that Vera was already gone and it was now just the two of us.

"Where's Vera?" My eyebrows furrowed together in a confused manner.

"She went home." He told me.

"Well, thanks for the ride back." He nodded and I begin walking towards the front door. I could feel that he was walking close behind me and when I tripped on a rock he was there to stop me from falling.

"Thanks." I felt my face heat up in embarrassment.

With the help of Nick, I walked up the many flights of stairs to my bedroom without landing on my face. When we finally reached the room I turned to thank him when I was cut off by the feeling of my stomach weakling. My mind couldn't even register to run to the bathroom and I ended up throwing up all over his shoes.

"Shit." He cursed, and immediately kicked his shoes off.

"I'm so sorry." I hurried and ran in the direction of the bathroom. The throw up continued to leave my mouth until I made it to the toilet. I heard him come into the bathroom and hold onto my hair as I got rid of all the alcohol from my body.

I honestly would have never thought that he would do something like this, I was expecting for him to just leave. Most Alpha's would have gotten upset at me and maybe even punished me for it. I wiped my mouth using the back of my hand. "I'm sorry I ruined your shoes."

"It okay." He rubbed my back affectionately. He stopped when he noticed what he was doing. I stood up from in front of the toilet and went to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Here." I hadn't noticed but apparently he had left the room and returned with a bottle of water. I open the bottled water and took a sip. "I'll pay for your shoes."

He shook his head, disagreeing with me. "Just promise me that you won't drink again." He told me seriously.

"Okay." I nodded and couldn't help but blush in embarrassment.

"Let's get you into bed." He grabbed me by my wrist and led me to my bed. He pulled the covers back and helped me climb into bed before taking off my shoes.

"The throw-up." I pointed to the various spot of vomit on the floor, I knew that if it wasn't clean up now it would leave a stain.

"I got it, don't worry about it."