Chapter 20: Gohan VS Clay - A Dreadful SSJ 3 Form!

Start from the beginning

"Gohan!"

...

After pulling his hand off from Videl, he licked the blood from his fingers. "Hmm, her blood tastes quite nice."

Gohan's hands were clenching tightly. His teeth send out a growling sound. His body was shaking fumingly. Seeing the action that Clay just did only provoked him further. The dragon balls are all gone. No one can be revived... No one... "How dare you..." his eyes glared at Clay like a beast.

For once, Clay thought he felt Gohan's ki had a slight change. But he ignored it. It was great killing that girl. "Heh, this dead body is in the way." he said and threw Videl, who fell to the ground where a rock that was nearby. Gohan's anger grew tremendously after seeing that. Videl's eyes were closed and there's no ki from her anymore.

"All I did was to copy that girl's ki and make it into mine, and here you can't figure it." Clay observed Gohan's movement but realized that there were so many openings while he is still on mid-air. Hehe, he must have been too shock to even move. "Now, it's your turn to join her! You should be glad that I'm sending you to hell with her!"

...

Mr. Reporter stayed in silent of shock. Without even announcing, the people who are watching it right now knew what kind of result it was. He was too afraid to announce that the Videl had been killed but it was also clear that to everyone, Videl is dead. It's 1 am in the morning. The sky was still dark but camera was able to shoot in high quality of the scene. But the only thing that it can't shoot that clear was the speed of the two monsters fighting.

...

"Wahhhhhh..." Goten cried. "She's been killed! The dragon balls are gone! Wahhh!"

Chichi closed her eyes in pain, hugging Goten in her arms. "Damn! How dare he kill my daughter-in-law?"

"Stop crying, Goten. There's always a-" Piccolo was once again cut off by one of them. But this time it was Krillin, who woke up.

"Hey... What happened?" Krillin asked while trying to balance him properly in pain. He still felt weak after being hit by Clay. No one answered so Krillin guessed that it just not be good news.

"Krillin, are you okay now? I mean, you should just lie and rest." said Bulma.

"Ah I am okay. I am more worried about the situation. Huh? Where's Vegeta?" he looked around.

Trunks flew back in at this time; informing the group that his father had taken his place and go to where Gohan was… alone.

"That idiot!" Bulma hated to learn it. She knew how dangerous it is and plus, the dragon balls are useless. If he dies then he won't be able to come back!

"Something is wrong with brother!" Goten suddenly yelled, pointing at the TV and everyone gathered at the TV screen.

...

"Ah... Ah..."

The expression of Gohan has started to change. The anger was still there, but his mind had completely shut off. Goku's voice couldn't reach him and no one could tell if Gohan even knows what's happening to him. "How dare you…" he spoke as if he still got a slightest mind. "I won't forgive YOU!" the kid's anger rose, so as his ki sparkled out even higher. Higher. Higher.

And even more… higher.

Clay's eyes begin to shake as he witness that.

The anger flowed out from Gohan was huge enough to tremble the ground. His eyes shut and screamed, along with a blast of golden light!