Your Mistake

Your POV

You walked into (your high school) and met with your best friend Y/B.
"Hey did you do that math homework" You ask
"Umm we had homework"she/he says confused.(lol meh)
"YES WE HAD HOMEWORK" You exclaim pissed.
Over the loud speaker,"Y/N Y/LN please go to room 47" the principal says.
"DAMN DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH YOU ASS GOING IN TROUBLE"Your best friend says laughing.
"Whatever" you mutter.
You go to do room 47 and see the most beautiful tall girl you have ever seen.
"H-hi" you stutter slapping yourself mentally."hello, my name is Dinah Jane Hansen but most people call me Dinah or DJ."
"I think your beautiful." You blurt out.
"Well thank you." She smiles at you
The math teacher walks up to you two and says" oh well it looks like you already met your tutor."
Tutor?"you question looking around.

...............
After a long moment of silence you decide to break it " what do you mean tutor." You say still confused. "Y/N you are failing math and Dinah here is the best tutor around and if she can't fix you no one can" the math teacher say serious.
"Well I have so much hope in Y/N."
"So today you guys don't have to study but today you guys will get to know each other and be comfortable around each other." The teacher says walking away.
"Well I know your name and you know might but I'm actually 19 and I'm very smart and I'm already in college about to graduate but I'm ready to help you learn." She says happily you sit there thinking "how the hell can she be so happy" "because I like to be nice to you " she says smiling. " I said that out loud didn't i " you say looking down.

She puts a arm around your shoulder and pulls you close "you are so beautiful you know that." Dinah said looking at you...................

(Hehehe Cliff hanger HHEHEHEHEH)