Chapter10: Evan Stevens

Start from the beginning

I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed a little. "Look it's none of your business."

"Why can't you tell me?" he whispered. I laughed a little without humor, maybe I shouldn't of come.

"Tell you what exactly Evan? I just met you. You're a Slytherin. I'm a Gryffindor. We shouldn't even be talking to each other. You're friends with Malfoy who hates me. How am I suppost to know that you're not trying to get answers from me to tell him?" I didn't raise my voice I tried to keep it steady.

I needed answers from this boy and I was so damn sick of Malfoy.

"You wouldn't have came with me if you knew that I was trying to get answers for Malfoy." he said serious and I believed him.

Why? I have no idea. I just sat there not looking at him and not talking. Then after what seemed like and hour but was only minutes he spoke up again.

"Obviously your father has some connection with why you didn't come to this school with us first year." he stated morely saying it out loud to himself I think.

"Yes." I sighed. "So is this why you asked me to come out here though? To figure me out?"

"Only part of the reason but I didn't ask you here to argue with you." he sighed and then leaned back onto the couch again crossing his arms. I couldn't help but notice that his muscles were straining against the fabric of his robes. I bit my lip and looked away.

"Okay so what are you doing then?" I asked a little nervous. I never really did think of what we were going to do. I mean I barely knew the guy!

"Depends," he paused and then looked at me and I stared back. He smirked and then got up from the couch. "These damn robes are quite annoying" he muttered and I laughed.

Then he took off his robes and rolled up his sleeves so that his forearms were bare. His muscles definitely looked better bare, I thought. Then I realized that it was a bit hot in here so I did the same but I took off my other shirt so that I just had a tank top on.

When I took off my other shirt I looked over at Evan who didn't hesistant to take a glance at my chest. I rolled my eyes inwardly, typical boy. I mean my boobs weren't that big, just a C-cup really.

I turned around so my back was to Evan and decided to look around the room a little. There were some posters of Quidditich players, all of whom I did not know and then there was a few potions and stuff here and there. All in all it was a typical Slytherin boy's room.

"You play Quidditich?" I asked him thinking that he was across the room as I examined one of the flying pictures of a famous player.

"A little. Have you ever played?" I jumped. His breath was right on my neck and I didn't expect it.

I turned around and took a step back into the wall. He chuckled and took a step forward so that there was a few inches in between us. I could feel my hand twitch to feel his hard muscles and the heat radiating off of him.

Why was I feeling this way towards him? Yeah he's incrediably cute but I shouldn't be feeling this way towards him, right? I barely knew him and we are complete opposites.

I looked up into his eyes and they playful smirk on his face knowing that he had me trapped. I even forgot that he asked me a question.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I opened my mouth but nothing would come out. What the hell? I took a big breath of air and then gained some courage before I made a big fool out of myself. If I already didn't do that.