Chapter6: Aboard Hogwarts Express

It was already August 31 and the sun wasn't shining so brightly as it had before. I got dressed and walked downstairs to get some food. I was more comfortable with everyone now, they all welcomed me with open arms and now I have a strong bond with Ginny. She is the sister I never had while George and Fred are my partners in crime. We are always trying to think of ways to cause havoic on the house and I love every minute of it. I snorted remembering yesterday and how all three of us gave Ron a punching telescope so now he is sporting a huge black bruise on his eye.

Of course I have become close friends with Harry, Ron and Hermonie however I feel closer to Ginny and the boys.

Anyway I bumped into my companions on the way to breakfast. Fred or George; I still can't tell them apart unless they talk sometimes; slung an arm over my shoulder.

"Mornin Becks," they both said using my nickname. Honestly I liked it. I nodded my head in response, they knew I wasn't a morning person and they really knew that you should not disturb me in any way unless I ate first. Let's just say when they did try to prank me one morning they both had ice packs either on their face or well stomach.

"Ahh still in a grumpy mood I see?" said Fred, I remembered that he liked red and George liked green considering their shirts.

"We need to change that, we'll come up with something," said the other. And I just nodded yawning.

We got downstairs and the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose. It smelled so good, I walked over to the large table and began to fill my plate. Ginny was already down but everyone else was sleeping.

More for me, I thought digging in.

After breakfast, the time flew by. We were all playing our rounds of Quidditich. Me, the twins and Hermonie against Harry, Ron and Ginny. The game was close but in the end me and the twins won with the help of some inventions. But what they don't know won't hurt them.

And too soon we had to go in to eat dinner and we were sent straight off to bed.

"So you ready for school?" asked Hermoine when we entered our room. My stomach was fluttering with jitters and I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight.

"Not sure," I said in short.

"Nervous?" she asked and I nodded, "Don't be. You'll love it. Especially the library, it is the best! Oh and we'll look out for you promise. Remember we probably have a lot of classes together."

"Yeah thanks Hermonie. For everything." I said and I hugged her. Even though she is a know-it-all, she is growing on me.

"Anytime," she said back and we climbed into our beds. Ginny entered the room and went into her bed.

"Night guys," I said and then I drifted off to sleep after much tossing and turning.

-

"Come on will you hurry up! You lot are going to miss the train!" yelled Mrs. Weasley. My heart was poinding, I was so nervous.

"Hey if anyone causes you trouble we'll take care of them," smirked George.

"Yeah don't worry. With all your new prank ideas, Hogwarts aint seen nothing yet," said Fred and they high fived eachother.

"No one is going even think about hexing you," they both said and we laughed.

"Thanks guy, couldn't of done it without you," I said. We made a lot more to the collection of the Weasley's inventions this summer.

"Ah yes, 9 3/4. Come along then Ginny, Becca you two first." said Mrs. Weasley urgently pushing us.

"Come on we'll be okay," Ginny said and we held hands as we walked through the wall. I've gotta say I have always wanted to run into something without getting hurt and this time I could and I wouldn't look stupid.