Chapter4

I shook my head from all those thoughts about Draco Malfoy and started walking back inside. I looked up and everyone was looking at me. Awkard....

"Umm, hi," I said still confused.

"Ohh Becca there you are! They would like to see what I taught you so far academically to see how far umm behind you are on your studies." mum said and winked. I smirked knowing her meaning towards this. She taught me a lot more than I probably should know and now I am still trying to get a Potronus and even started trying to Apparate but of course we don't learn that until our 6th years? I believe.

"Okay Becca could you please try and float this feather in the air? It is okay if you don't succeed at first the only person I have seen it done remarkably fast this year was Miss Hermonie Granger within the first lessons at Hogwarts!" said Professor McGonagall.

Throughout my while lessons ofalmost every subject, I held back a yawn. It was obvious most of them underestimated my abilites. Still I couldn't help but be excited to use magic more freely now. I love magic I really do, I thought smiling.

Finally after seeing that I was pretty much caught up with everyone, minus the writing proportions, I heard a voice say in a rather amused tone.

"How about we see if she can produce a Patronum?" it was Snape, or Professor Snape.

"Severus.." Dumbledore began as I had spoke at the same time but continued, "Sir may I try it? I have tried it before." This was true but I could only make the smallest silvery light come out through my wand and eventually gave up, defeated.

I thought the usual happy thought; when I was a baby looking up into my parents smiling faces as they both looked down at me smiling. A happy family together.

"Expecto Patronum!" I yelled but it wasn't enough. Barely a silver light came out just like the last time. I sighed feeling defeated but Professor Dumbledore and McGonagall smiled at me while Snape smirked. Obviously pleased with himself. Jerk.

"Well done! Not a lot of adult wizards can perform a Patronum so don't fell discourage," Dumbledore said seeing my reaction.

"Can-Can I try just one more time? I have another memory I want to try out." I asked.

"Certainly." it was Dumbledore who had said this I think, I was too busy thinking back to yesterday when he had come over and said that I could come to Hogwarts, and I thought of shaking hands holding my letter that I was accepted into Hogwarts.

"Expecto Patronum!" I said and a bigger silver light shot out from my wand and turned into a big dog. I kept concentrating on shaking hands with Dumbledore but when I looked up into his eye I saw that they weren't his blue but rather someone else's grey eyes. I gasped and lost my concentration.

Then I heard clapping from everyone minus Snape.

"Excellent! Excellent! I always knew you would suceed just like your mother," I heard a voice say from behind. I turned to see Lupin walking towards us into the Grand Hall. I smiled at him.

"Thanks!" I said trying to block out what just happened with my memory.

"You know," he came towards me but then Dumbledore cleared his throat. Remus stuttered looking for something to say. "Umm it took me so long to learn a Patronum, very well done!"

Well that was weird.

"Um thanks," I repeated but now rather confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------