Sirius's Daughter (Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS J.K. ROWLING DOES, MINUS THE CHARACTERS THAT I HAVE CREATED. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR J.K. ROWLING'S WORK. I also know that the daughters name is Becca Black (my own character) and it is close to Rebecca Black. I did not do this on purpose I made her name before I had thought of it. ENJOY:)

Preview:

Dear Tink,

What would you do if your father was in prison for as long as you were one years old? How would you know if he was innocent or not? Crazy or just at the wrong place at the wrong time? My mother and myself had to go into hiding for all my life because of my father being in Azkaban. Azkaban is the prison for wizards, a dark and dreadful place. A place where I wish I could visit to see my own father, however that is not permitted when you are wizard.

But what happens when you find out that your father has escaped, twice, and now maybe just maybe I can go out into the free world as a witch. How would people judge me? Will I ever get a normal life? Probably not, but the chance comes me a right after that school year ended when my father had escaped.

Should I take this offer or live in hiding forever? Risk or regret that is how I look at it and for once in my life I would like some sort of excitement, somem sort of normal life and maybe even find out more about my father, Sirius Black. Yes I still have not talked to you about my father too much Tink, I know however now he has finally become a part of my life as the people I am about to meet will be telling me all about him.

You have been my only friend, but now maybe I can get more and you will always be my diary, my friend.

-Becca Black.