Chapter9: Boys Will Be Boys

AN: So last chapter was short and I am not getting alot of reads but thats expected for a new writer. I promise itll start getting good probably in this chapter or the next. Becca is finally going to run into some new Drumstrang boys and even Malfoy's lot even more. Lots of love and lots of hatred going around the school. and I know this isnt like the original harry potter but its suppost to be like that so anyway enjoy:)

I headed off to my dorm yawning. Today was actually pretty tiring considering it was my first day of school. I replayed my day in my head as I finally started walking down a random hall that would lead me to the dorms. Then I heard footsteps behind me.

My heart leaped a little, excited for who I might run into and nervous for who I don't want to run into. I reached into my robes and pulled out my wand, ready.

Then the footsteps kept getting closer and closer on me but I still did not panic. I could still see a little bit of where I was going but when I turned around I could not seeing the loud footsteps.

I listened closey and managed to figure out that they were either a huge girl's step or a boy's. It obviously was not a teacher, I could just sense it and then I just stopped walking as the steps were a few feet behind me.

Then the person did not see me and ran smack into my back. I groaned but kept my balance and turning around.

"Next time maybe you watch where you're going," I said amused but I could only see the barely visible outline of the person. Then I looked up into their grey eyes and my heart skipped a beat.

Malfoy.

"Or maybe you should do like I told you and stay out of my way," he sneered  at me knowing exactly who I was.

"Oh shove it Malfoy. Honestly why do you have to be so cruel. Look around, there is no one here to impress so just knock off the atittude," I said glaring.

I knew it was all an act and he didn't fool me at all. Under all the coldblood runs a confused boy, or maybe that's just the damn romance novels I've read from the human world. Who knows?

"Someone's fiesty," he smirked back at me and my temper rose more. He really was quite annoying.

"Or maybe someone's just annoyed by you and your fakeness," I replied coldly.

Again we were glaring at eachother in eachother's faces. Why do we always end up like this?

"Fake? Ha I am the least fake person you'll ever meet," he puffed out his chest trying to look confident and proud.

I snorted, "Who knew you could actually crack such a funny joke Malfoy." and then I laughed.

I decided I was too tired for this conversation so I turned my back looking once more into those cold grey eyes that have no finally realized what I said.

Before I could take two steps though he grabbed my elbow and turned me around pushing me into his hard chest.

"And where are you going? This conversation isn't over," I could feel his minty breath on my face from how close we actually were.

I sighed, "I'm tired and this conversation IS over. You're a waste of my time Malfoy so just leave me alone."

"It's over when I say it is. And really I'm a waste of your time? Well just for that," he said smirking and sneering again and somehow pulled my in closer to him whispering in my face, "I'm going to make your time here at Hogwarts miserable until I figure out who you actually are."

Then he let go and left.

I am so confused but I could care less right now. The only thing I cared about was the bed that was calling my name a few flights of stairs away.