"Can we talk?" I turn and see Michael standing on the building near the entrance.

I scuffed continuing on my way to my car.

"Arie," He said grabbing my arm trying to stop me.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I said pulling away from him.

"Babe-"

"I'm not your fuckin babe." I said cutting him off.

"Arie," He said stepping in front of me blocking my car door.

"Move." I said.

"Please. Let me apologize, hear me out, please Ar'."

"Hear you out?" I ask. "Did you hear me out? No. Instead you said the lowest and most hurtful thing you could. So fuckin move. Move! I don't want shit to do with you!"

When he moved out of the way I quickly got in and drove off.

Not even five minutes into my drive I had to pull over. The tears were blinding me.

few weeks later...

"No who does Londyn think she is." I said watching her walk, well more like wobble around her mommy's room.

"Girl, right." Aubree said. "10 months walking. I thought she was gonna continue to try and be lazy."

"She so spoiled knowing somebody will hold her instead. Remember she would take a couple steps before she started crying reaching for somebody. Now look at my mamas." I said.

"That's mommy's big girl." Aubree said helping her when she almost fell. "So what you doing today?"

"Tonight I'm going out for drinks and food with Kae. Wanna come? For the food that is."

"Mmm. I don't know, it isn't a club is it?" She asks.

"No, it's a lowkey bar."

"They don't card you?"

"They do, you with us they'll let you in."

"Okay, I think I'ma come with y'all then because Londyn is going with her grandma and Chad is working late. The food better be good."

"Girl, Kaelyn greedy ass wouldn't step foot into a place with trash food." I said giving her a look.

"True." She said with a small laugh.

"Aubree you my Baby, but I will cut you if you reach into my food one more time." Kae said to her as she kept stealing her fried shrimp.

"Yet you always trying to steal somebody's food and it's okay." Aubree said grabbing another shrimp.

"Yup." Kae said snatching the shrimp back.

"Y'all too much." I said laughing.

"Did I tell y'all about Ava lil self?" Aubree asked referring to her sister.

"No, what my little baby done did?" I ask.

"Her lil 6 year old self gonna say, Bre when I'm older I'ma have a boyfriend like you do."

"No, awh my little innocent baby." I said.

"Let me guess, her dad heard her?" Kae asked with a laugh.

"Girl, Evan almost lost his mind." Aubree said shaking her head.

We spent almost two hours here talking and joking around like usual. I love our sister time.