Chapter 7

Hooray for fast updates! This is the third today!

Unfortunately, I am out of ideas. Don't worry, this will continue; I just need some time to think about where this is going since I don't have an ending plan. I'm making this up as I go.

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the Survey Corps HQ an hour later. Everywhere you could see people either training or packing. 'Oh right, they move to the new HQ in two weeks.' I watched as Petra and Auruo seemed to be arguing as they passed us.

"Oi, Petra."

"Yes Corporal?"

"Take Cadet (l/n) to her room." 'Hmm. Cadet. I like the sound of that.'

"Yes sir" she said as I followed her inside. "We'll continue this later Auruo" she stated as we turned a corner and walked into a fairly large room. "This is the room we'll be sharing for a week before the expedition."

'Wait. The expedition!' "Petra, I need to talk to Commander Erwin immediately!"

She looked at me confused for a second before leading me to a more formal looking corridor. 'Hmm. This hallway is a lot cleaner than the others, I bet Levi's office is nearby.'

"Here you go!" she said, breaking me out of my thoughts. As she turned away, I had one more question for her.

"Petra, do you like Auruo?"

She turned into a blushing mess as she stuttered out a "we'll talk later."

I knocked twice on the door to Erwin's office, slightly guilty for interrupting him minutes after we got back. "Name and business."

"Cadet [f/n] [l/n]. I need to talk to you about the upcoming expedition. It's urgent."

"Come in."

I walked in and sat in the chair across from his desk.

"What is it?"

"We have to cancel the 56th expedition beyond the walls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, that was kinda Levi.

I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

~Marco (:.^_^.:)