Chapter 43

****SEXUAL CONTENT! SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS! I say this with love.

One more thing....

SOME UPDATES MOTHERFUCKER

SOME FRIES MOTHERFUCKER

I HAVE MENTAL ISSUES MOTHERFUCKERS.

Again, I Love you guys. ❤️

Dimitri smirked as he slowly pulled her shorts off, enjoying the lustful look she gave him. He growled in satisfaction when she took off her bra, showing her breasts.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She smirked, "Do I feel sure?"

He chuckled and shook his head before kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Are you a virgin?" He whispered as he trailed kisses between her breasts.

She gasped when he started to squeeze her breasts with his hands, "N-no."

He grinned, "Good."

"Good?"

"Baby girl, you don't want someone like me to take your virginity. I lose control."

"Then, lose control." She whispered seductively.

He continued to kiss down her stomach until he reached her underwear. He raised an eyebrow as she blushed. He tore the lacy underwear off and started to kiss the inside of her thighs. He backed away a little before inserting his finger inside of her.

She let out a moan, "F-fuck."

He chucked and kissed her on the lips, "This isn't nothing compared to what I'm gonna do." He growled.

"I-I want you." She breathed.

He moaned against her neck, "What? I didn't catch that."

"I want you."

"Hmm?"

"Fuck it, I need you! Just fuck me!" She snapped.

He laughed and took out his finger. She watched as he tore off his boxers and put on a condom, his hard on slightly frightened her. However, she spread her legs as he slammed into her.

"Damn." She gasped.

He smirked, "I'm not a gentle man when it comes to claiming my mate." He growled against her ear.

She moaned, "Fine by me."

He slowly pulled out before slamming back in, after a minute he was thrusting into her roughly. She clawed his back as moan after moan left her mouth. Sweat covered their bodies, the headboard kept smacking the wall with each thrust.
He growled and moaned, his nails turned to claws as he dug them into the mattress. He slowed down a bit, chuckling when she glared at him.

"Faster." She demanded.

He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head as he went faster. He leaned down and sucked on each of her breasts, enjoying the sounds of pleasure escaping her mouth.

"Dimitri!" She moaned. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna...."

"You gonna cum baby girl?" He moaned.

She nodded, unable to form words as he went even harder. He let go of her wrists and leaned back down. He grazed his canines against her skin.

"M-Mark me." She gasped out.

He quickly obeyed and bit her right on the collarbone. As the pleasure took over the pain she reached her climax.

"Mark me, baby girl." He grunted.

She sucked on his sensitive spot on his neck before biting him. He climaxed shortly after and collapsed beside her.

Sex is over penguins...for now.

They are both panting, trying to grab air from their fun. Rosalie slowly looked at him.

"Now I know why girls want to screw you."

He laughed, "If they knew how I was during sex, they would either never want to leave the bed or they'd run away."

"Was that angry sex, make up sex, or making love?" She chuckled.

He shrugged, "Mixture of all three."

She sighed and cuddled against him.

His eyes suddenly widened, "My room is the only soundproof room."

"So?" She frowned.

He swallowed, "Your room is right beside my daughters' room and they're currently in there."

She paled, "We were anything but quiet."

"Get it Rosalie!" Sage yelled from her room.

"I'm scarred for life!" Sara shrieked.

Rosalie groaned.