When the Office is Locked

“Why aren’t you on?” Knave asked as he spotted Candy sitting in the empty dressing room.

“I couldn’t do it, I just… I don’t know? Birds taken my spot.” Candy hesitated looking up a Knave. “We have to get out of here.”

“But…”

“No,” Candy stopped Knave from finishing his sentence “I don’t care if we die, I’m already dead.”

“Okay, but Blue has all our items.” Knave said sitting next to Candy “Any ideas?”

“I guess we’ll just have to get them back.” Candy said raising an eyebrow. “When the show finishes, we’ll work out a plan with Bird.”

“When, we get out of here, if we get out of here.” Knave said pausing, “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes, Knave.” Candy said smiling and kissing him on the lips. “We will buy a house near the sea.”

“I love you.” Knave said, kissing Candy harder.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Blue shouted as he had just walked into the room stumbling upon the two lovers. “You get off her now.” Blue grabbed Knave by the collar of his shirt and pulled him away from Candy who just stared in shock. Knave fell onto the ground hitting his head and falling unconscious.

“NO!” Candy screamed, covering her mouth with her hand.

Blue grabbed the shocked Candy by the arm and pulled her out of the room and down the hallway, Candy tried to bull away but Blue's grip was too tight.

“YOU LITTLE SNEAK, HOW LONG HAVE YOU AND KNAVE BEEN SUCKING EACH OTHERS FACES!?” Blue yelled as he opened the door to his office and pushed Candy in. “I was being nice letting you off your performance while Mr. Wisner was watching and this is how you repay me? By kissing Knave?”

Candy tried hard not to cry as Blue told her off, but with all the stuff that had happened today it was like she couldn’t take anymore stress.

“Don’t cry.” Blue said, locking the door behind him as he got closer towards Candy. “You know how I feel? I feel like a child who got a brand new toy who’s best friend took it from him and  made it his own.” Blue forcefully grabbed onto Candy’s arm. “But, I’m taking it back.”

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Candy screamed, trying to make Blue let go.

“You have been the most talented and beautiful girl here and I don’t want anyone else to have you.” Blue said kissing Candy on the mouth.

“DON’T!” Candy screamed after pulling back.

“Fine, if that’s how you want to play it?” Blue said letting go of Candy, putting his hand in his pocket and pulling out his gun. “If you don’t do what I say, Knave dies.”

Candy gasped and started to cry. This is not a man, but the devil.

“Fine, just don’t hurt Knave.” Candy said looking Blue straight in the eyes.

                                                           $$$$

Knave woke up, where was Candy? Where had Blue taken her?

“Knave?” Little Sis asked running up and helping him to his feet. “Blue's got Candy in his office, I tried to get in but he’s locked the door. I know you don’t want to talk to me but we need to save Candy.”

“HE WILL REGRET THE DAY BLUE JONES EVER TUCHED CANDY!” knave yelled as he grabbed one of the golden axes that were used in the show, off the props table.

“What are you going to do?” Little Sis said getting worried; she saw the fire in Knaves eyes not to mention the axe in his hand.

“I’m going to brake down the door and get Candy out of this place.” Knave said as he headed for the door.

“Wait.” Little Sis said Knave turned around to face her.

“What?”

“If you going to escape take Bird with you.” Little Sis pleaded.

“Fine, get her to wait near the bathrooms.”

“Thank you, Knave.” Little Sis said smiling at him.

Knave ran out of the room and in the direction of Blue’s office. He tried to turn the door.

Sis was right the door is locked.

Knave held the axe tight and smashed the glass on the door; the then reached for the door handle and turned it.

“CANDY!” Knave screamed as he saw Candy on the desk with Blue.

“Knave.” Candy said with tears steaming down her face.

“How dare you interrupt us." Blue said, getting off the table and zipping his zipper up.

“YOU DICKHEAD!” Knave yelled as he swung the axe for Blue's head but Blue ducked and pulled out his gun.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Blue said gracefully.

Bang!

“KNAVE!” Candy yelled.

Knave grabbed hold of his bleeding stomach and fell to the ground in pain.