Fairy Fly

"Candy" Blue said, walking into the bathroom as Candy stood there brushing her teeth.

"Yes?" she said, spiting the tooth past out of her mouth and turning around to look at Blue.

"You did very good tonight." He said moving closer to her. She felt a cold shiver run down her spine like a wild flower, never had Candy hated someone this much before.

"Oh, thank you." she said quietly.

"And why didn't you come and see me last night?" he asked, giving her a curious smile.

"Oh um.." she said as Blue butted in.

"Yes spit it out girl." he said forcefully.

"Well I was um, well Bird was vomiting all night" Candy said the first thing that came to mind, she didn't know if it was believable, but she couldn't say 'oh i was with Knave thinking of a way to get out of this hell hole'.

"Really?" he said raising up one of his eyebrows "Because, if you didn't come because you had something better to do I would be very hurt . Would you like to hurt my feelings?"

"No sir." she said putting her head down to face the floor.

"Look at me." he said tilting her head up to look up at his face. "You know you are really beautiful and if I wasn't going to make a lot of money out of you I would.."

"Blue." Knave said before he had time to Finish his sentence.

"What is it?" Blue asked, rolling his eyes and turning to Knave who was standing in the door way.

"Ah well, one of the girls kinda slapped her client in the face." Knave said, shaking his hair.

"Oh, great." Blue pushed passed Knave and stormed out.

"Thanks." Candy said giving Knave a smile.

"Hey that's okay, I wouldn't let him hurt you, okay?" he said returning the smile

"Thanks." Candy said, blushing."Well, can you get the gun tomorrow?"

"I think so, I will try." Knave said, "Are you okay you seem a bit shaken up?"

"Oh yeah, I just hate him so much." she said, "He scares me."

"Hey, don't be, I'll protect you." he said, giving her another smile.

"Thank you." she said, walking past him. "I better get to bed."

"And Candy?" Knave said, making Candy turn around.

"Yeah?"

"Um.. goodnight." he said, shaking his sandy blond hair.

"You too." she said as she walked out of the room.

                                                                              $$$$$

"Oi!" a girl with a blond pixy cut said as Candy walked down the hallway to her room.

"Yeah?" Candy said looking at the girl, she had seen her around, but never thought she would talk to her she seemed to be to up herself for that.

"I'm Blue's favorite." she said, walking up to Candy.

"Oh, that's nice." Candy said as she tried to walk past the girl but she put her arm to out stop her.

"No. listen to me. I'm his favorite, and you think you can just walk in here with your voice and dance steps and take that away from me?" the girl snapped.

"Well, I don't want to be his favorite" Candy said rolling her eyes.

"Don't lie to me, he come's to talk to you all the time. Are you sleeping with him?" the girl snapped at her.

"What is this? Of course I'm not. ewe."

"Really? Well, I find that hard to believe." she said, "So, I'm going to give you a warning."

"Excuse me? I haven't done anything wrong." Candy said, getting frustrated.

"Don't lie." she said, punching the confused Candy in the stomach. Candy fell to the ground hitting her head as blood spurted out of her mouth. "I hope you get the message."

The girl walked away leaving Candy lie there, it hurt to much for her to move. She didn't understand why that girl was so angry, who would want to be Blue's favorite?

"Candy?" she heard Knave call out as her eyes slowly closed. "Candy?" he said again, but his calls became faint as she passes out.

                                                                                $$$$$

Knave wiped away the blood of Candy's mouth as she woke up.

"Knave?" she asked, trying to move but her head hurt to much.

"Its okay." he said smiling. "Do you know who did this to you?"

"Uh.. she had..um..short blond pixie hair."

"Oh, I think it was Fairy Fly. She is a bit obsessed with being the favorite."

"I never would of guessed." Candy said, looking around at her surroundings she wasn't in her room.

Is this Knaves room? she asked herself.

"I think you should rest. I'm going to tell Blue what happened." Knave said, leaving the room.

A couple of minutes later Shock, Bird and Little Sis came bursting in.

"Candy." Shock said, hugging her.

"Fairy Fly has been bragging all day about her beating you up." Little Sis said, rolling her eyes and the three girls sat on the end of the bed.

"Don't worry, Knave told Blue and he's not happy." Shock said, giving a big grin.

"But, I don't want her to get in trouble for beating me up." Candy said, sounding worried she didn't want Fairy to die because she had beaten her up.

"Hey its not your fault she has anger issues." Shock said, putting her hand on Candy's arm.

"Yeah, she's really mean." Bird said sweetly like a little kid talking about a playground bully.

"She deserves every thing she gets." Little Sis said, with an angry tone in her voice.