Wait, This Has Already Happend!

“He’s dead?” Candy said slowly, covering her mouth with her hand.

“What are we going to do? This means Blue knows.” Bird said, walking up from behind Little Sis with a fresh bucket of water as she started to sob.

“He’s dead?” Candy repeated herself as she stood up; the two girls looked at her.

“Where are you going?” Little Sis asked Candy who had tears pouring out of her eyes.

Candy didn’t respond to the question that Sis had just asked.

 She walked in a state of shock down the hallway quickly to Blue's office and burst in.

Blue wasn’t there but Knave's body was, Candy gasped as she ran towards him.

“Knave.” she said, holding knave in her arms. “This is my entire fault; I should have never got you involved.”

Candy cried, her tears fell onto Knave's lifeless face.

“Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you, remember I will always be true.” Candy sang as she remembered him singing it when they had decided to escape. Tears flooded out.

                                                            $$$$

“Knave?” Candy said as she opened her eyes and saw Knave whipping away the blood on her mouth.

He’s alive? But how? Candy asked herself.

“Its okay.” Knave said, smiling. “Do you know who did this to you?”

“What?”

“Who did this to you?” Knave asked again.

“No, this has happened already your dead, Blue shot you.” Candy said, getting up realizing she was back to were she had woken up before Knave had died.

“What? No Candy, you must of bumped your head really hard.” Knave said, touching her head.

“It is you?” Candy said, hugging him “That means, I can stop you from dying.”

“What are you talking about?” Knave said, really confused.

“Just weight a sec, Shock and the girls will come through that door to see me.” As Candy said this, the three girls came in.

“Candy.” Candy said as Shock said it at the same time.

“Wow, that was weird.” Shock said, hugging Candy.

“Fairy Fly has been bragging all day about her beating you up.” Candy said before Little Sis could say anything.

“That was just what I was going to say.” Little Sis said, looking confused.

“You should rest.” Knave said uncomfortably “I’m going to tell…”

“Blue what happened?” Candy said over the top of Knave.

“Okay, what’s going on?” Shock asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve already done this.” Candy said. “We’ve already done this.”

“What are you saying? That this has already happened?” Knave said, shaking his hair.

“Yes, but not this here as I have just told you…um… it kind of confusing. But, yes, this has happened and Blue is going to kill you when you try to get the gun.” Candy said, trying to explain.

“So you know what’s going to happen?” Little Sis said looking at Candy who nodded.

“Yes, so Knave you’re not going to steal that gun today, I am.” Candy said, standing up, her head still hurt but she didn’t care, she would not let Knave die.

“But, you're hurt.” Knave said.

“No, you just stay out of Blue's way.” Candy said, walking to the door.

“What are you going to do?” Shock asked.

“I’m going to tell Blue what Fairy did, and then I’m going to sing for him.” Candy said turning around to face them.

“I can’t let you do that.” Knave said, grabbing Candy’s hand.

“I have to, I won’t let you die. I love you.” Candy said as Knave let go at the word of ‘Love’

Candy opened the door and walked out.

“I knew she did.” Shock said as Knave turned to face the girls.

“Anyway.” Little Sis coughed trying to brake the tension that was building up “We have to go in too.”

“You can get in the world, too.” Shock said.

“Yeah.” Knave said nodding.

“Then lets meet Candy in there.” Shock said, winking at Knave who turned red. “Start singing Mr.”

“I lie awake and dreamt the lonely night I’m not alone.” Knave sang as everyone closed their eyes.

                                                            $$$$

“Come in, Candy.” Blue said as Candy Knocked on Blue's open office door. “You look terrible, did someone do this to you?”

“Yes, sir.” Candy said closing the office door as she walked in. Waiting to snatch that gun and make sure Knave never dies.

______________________________________________________________________________

hope u like

comment and vote :D

concept art on the side by misakisses :D